Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you only have $20, what would you buy.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notRoger, Mar 26, 2010.

1. 1 gram of dank that you will smoke while your gf is at work

or

1/4 oz of nice schwag to share.

after i paid a ridiculous fine for possession i'm left broke till tomorrow after i do some side work for cash. im home a lone tonight since my girlfriend is at work and i really want to just kick back.

what would you guys do in this situation? treat yourself nice and smoke some chronic or share with a 1/4 of mexi.

i still have a few joints of mids left but its just not enough to last the both of us so if i do get the dank that will be my personal stash that i'll smoke and save the mids for when my gf gets off. i'm not that stingy.

2. Get the mex and make hash with it. If you don't have the equipment get the chron and smoke it.

3. Do the dank kid.

4. Treat yourself homie, as long as you don't hold out on the mids, you're good in my book.

5. see, thats what im thinking too. its been such a long time (at least a week) since ive smoked some dank. i dont mind low quality but smoking it for days at a time leaves a bad taste and a headache.

i'll probably save her a bowl for when she gets home. im an asshole but im not a fucking asshole. ya dig?

6. It would depend on what I had last. Sometimes I like going back down to KB or mids when i have been smoking heddies for a while. It all depends. I think I would rather have the heads though.

7. Get the gram of dank and wait till your girl gets home to smoke it, then proceed to do the nasty.:smoking:

Just my 2cents.

8. dannkiieeesss

9. 1 gram of dank

better bud will always be worth it, the taste, smell, the high, how long it lasts, how strong etc. Just better better better

10. sounds like im gonna get some dank.

11. Get the swag and roll you and your girl a blunt when she gets home.

Then tear that shit up!

12. dank but just save half of it to smoke with her

13. D-d-d--d-d-dank

14. This.

Not really much of a question especially since you've been smoking mids.

And as long as you're sharing something with the lady, she'll be happy!!

15. Go get that fire. Dont get sick off of that dirty shit. Treat yourself.

16. or if you can get 2gs of some decent mids...:smoking:

17. hey good news i found $10 in a pair of dirty pants so i can afford 2 grams.

ballin.

18. oh shit, shes out. that sucks.

guess its on to the rest of the contact list.

19. lol you got to love it when you find money....:smoking: