You nostalgia, you lose.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nathan, May 23, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

he's incredibly strong, and incredibly naked!

2. Who else wanted to bang the shit out of her?
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! real monstersss

[​IMG]

4. well...I didnt wanna bang topanga but I loved the show

5. best nicktune ever

6. I was thinkn the other day, their was a tv show on Nickelodeon with a black family and the dad was the main character. It wasnt gullah gullah island, but i cant think of the name. I think it started with a C and if im not mistaken the theme song shit had the dude playing basketball and i think the dad was a pretty famous comedien, any1 know?

7. Stinky Diver is the best character ever created

8. hell yea all i gotta say is DSL

:hello:

9. Craaasssshhhh !!!! I loved Crash Bandicoot, still do. I want to get a ps3 and download them all from the marketplace. Grew up with that game and loved the classic ones, the new for ps2 kind of suck though.

Loved Spyro as well, the original not sure about the new ones. Never played that pokemon game although i did beat the shit out of pokemon gold version for the gameboy color =]

10. [​IMG]

i remember some had color changing tablets that you could put inside the bottle to change the the color of the juice. but my mother never bought those ones. ever. :mad:

11. ahhhhh topanga topanga topanga...

12. 0.0 I fucking loved those!

13. I think your talking about Hanging with Mr. Cooper.....

Amirite?

[​IMG]

14. Thunder girl, she flies.. like thunderc:smoke:

15. [​IMG]

me and my sister watched this probably every other day as kids. anyone else? Im pretty sure its from the 60's though.

16. Anyone notice how all the old nick cartoons,
    Rockos Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Ahh Real Monsters all had dirty undertones to them, which went way over the top of kids heads, but if you look at them now you'll realize they are all dirty sexual jokes and what note.

17. yup. all those cartoons at the time.
    i wonder if the adults at that time ever noticed them? if they were watching.

crazy shit huh? showing that shit to innocent kids. perhaps thats why shit is as it is today..

18. still do:cool:

19. [​IMG]

Street sharks. was one for halloween.

[​IMG]