Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You need to roll a joint, but have no papers... What do you do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourDiesel94, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Sent from heaven

Sent from my iPhone

2. Light a pile of bud and put a cup over it so the smoke builds up inside. Lift up the cup slightly and inhale some of the smoke. Repeat. I've never done it, but I think it would work. :bongin:

3. If I didn't have papers, I wouldn't be smoking a joint. Where's the logic in that?

4. >continuing to imply everyone has a bible and/or quick access to a church

do good logic

5. Logic implies that Christianity is still a major percentage among American religions, and the population.

6. >everyone

7. Major Percentage != Everyone

8. You walk up the gas station and get a $1 pack of papers

9. I go to the gas station and pick up another pack, obviously. But once I used one of the blank pages torn from a bible lol.

10. I magically become macguyver and create an amazing smoking apparatus out of household materials.

11. This isn't 4chan; there's no greentext on GrassCity. @OP I would either walk a few blocks to the gas station or pack a bowl

12. make a gravity bong

13. My favourite!

14. If it a bad enough situation roll a bible paper

15. Heard you could roll with a gum rapper if you scratch all the tin foil of of it, doesn't stick tho, maybe use honey or something? Try it out

16. That's why there's other ignition method.
    Beeline/hemp wick
    Hot glass wand
    Herb iron /hakko

17. I know but that guy isn't using it ! Myself, I use, matches, but still I don't do this!

18. Butane combust into co2 and h20 and holding the lighter away from the flower and use the heat and not the flame should fairly vape and ignite it without getting butane in your lungs.

19. One answer to this thread. If one's not old enough to buy rolling papers then perhaps one should not partake in cannabis. There are many that regretted smoking when they were young and wished they should've smoked after 18. Smoking young caused me chronic bronchitis. True story.