"you musta been high as a kite"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BeachSpliff858, Jun 18, 2009.

1. so lads and lasses, this is the story about how i ended up in the hospital last night, and am currently sitting here typing this, perc'd up beyond belief.

last night, we are sessioning at my boys house, and we decide to go out for a cig. we're fuckin around, talkin shit, shooting the shit, and all of a sudden this kid decides to chase after me or something, i dont know...

i run away from him, around the side of the house, its like 11pm at this point btw, dark as shit outside, and i trip. fall down into some stairs leading down to the basement of his house. i pretty much fell face first, and felt the impact immediately. but right when it happened, i didnt even feel pain, i just felt something warm gushing all over my face and torso....scary.

i freak out, and in a superhuman feat of adrenaline-fueled heroism, run up the fucking stairs, back around the side of the house, and hear " HOLY SHIT!!!" from my friend. i literally had blood all over my face, all over my shirt, and some was splattering on my pants. i went inside to get a paper towel and scream DRIVE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL DUDE!!!!

completely stoned to stone sober with adrenaline pumping in like 2 minutes.

so we get to the hospital, i have a cut next to my left eye, an abrasion on my left eyelid, the nurse tells me im fortunate i didnt lose an eye (or have a concussion, which i thought i did). i also broke my nose, sprained my wrists breaking my fall, and my knee hurts like shit. got stitches near my eye and on my nose, that was fucking unpleasant.... but i consider myself lucky i dont have like half a face, or one eyeball, or something crazy like brain damage or bleeding... though i am not looking forward to the emergency room bill....thank god im still covered on my moms health insurance....and i got perscribed PERCOCETS!!!! thank the good lord, im in a lotta pain haha....

funny bit -- in the emergency room, the nurse was like "OH my GOODness!!! what happened??"

me: "fell down some stairs" (JUST like brad pitt with edward norton getting stitches in fight club....i was stoned what can i say lol)

anyways, i have to wait till the swelling goes down to decide what to do next, i dont look too bad, i feel and look like a badass...walked in the pharmacy to drop off the scripts with blood and stitches in my face...makes me look tough as shit, plus ive been bulking up (lifting) lately....im gonna look like a legit meathead lol.... and like i said im lucky theres nothing long term about the damage, i might get plastic surgery...i duno. i had a proud iranian nose to begin with (LOL) so i dont really care...PLUS this is the second time my nose has been broken, first time was 14 yrs old in rec soccer....i called sick outta work today and have been blazing bowls all day till my mom got home from the Rx with my percssss hehe...first thing mom says to me: "you must have been high as a kite!":D

ROCK ON GC!! SEND A BROTHER SOME LOVE WHILE HE'S IN BED!!!

ps. heres what i looked like before this happened....

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      15 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
  2. dude you look majorly blazed in those pics..ahaha

3. I wanna see pics of ur fucked up face

4. Definitely look like you have been bulking up

5. yea post pics of ur messed up face

6. my friend has a few bloody pics on his phone, i will post them tonight if i can make it through this Orioles game awake...or tommorow morning if the perc takes over. later gators...

7. Haha, wow.. damn..