you must watch this!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Apr 13, 2007.

1. went to see grindhouse the other night, very entertaining movie overall.

that's not what i want to talk about though. during the initial trailers, they played a trailer for a new Stephen King movie, called "1408".

to be completely honest, this looks to me like it could be one of the best horror movies that has come out in a few years. personally i think the best type of horror movies are the ones that try to scare you through suspense and plot drama rather than just blood and gore.

here is a link for the trailer. trust me, you want be disapointed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDXVlMP212g

2. " Daddy, dont you love me anymore? ROOOR!"

3. yeh quintin is the best.
    I dont understand the movie, is it 2 movies, or two short stories??

Edit:HOLY CRAP i just saw the trailor omg i have to see that, and on my 1 year court anniversery too!
    lol damn i wanna see that on acid because im a wierdo and enjoy scary films on LSD, and since im not a mental cripple i wont have a bad trip :)
    it would just make it EXTREMELY more interesting yey!

4. it's two movies both about 1.5 hrs each.

5. are they as good as that trailor?!?
    cuz that movie is a must watch.

6. i really enjoy stephen king, and horror/thriller in general. this movie looks pretty awesome.
    anyone like bentley little?

7. I seen these previews awhile ago.

I'm stoked though. My old man is giddy over it -- he's a big Stephen King fan.

8. yeah looks good, grindhouse was so so.. the first movie Planet Terror was fucking awesome with all the zombies and shit, so much gore.. Death Proof though, I was expecting a lot better

9. i think the movie will definitely achieve cult status like natural born killers and a clockwork orange.

10. that looks tight as shit, how was grindhouse?

11. when i saw grindhouse they didnt play this trailor. or maybe they did and i was still getting my drinks and shit. but i swear it wasnt there. i would see this definitely.

12. The day it comes out is Friday the 13th!!! It looks so good I can't wait to see it