Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you might laugh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Master Kush 420, Mar 15, 2012.

1. would you rather be locked in a cell and have to listen to this for 48 hours before you could get weed?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0]Waka Flocka "Hard in Da Paint" (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

i didnt think so.

2. why might i laugh? thats not funny at all. its stupid

3. Look here missy. I never get poor quality, I guess it's because I know growers not people who run cities. :p

4. [quote name='"Laith"'] Everyone gets poor quality weed sometimes. Even the biggest dealers I knew, who ran cities, would sometimes get low quality shit. Of course they would charge less, but I'd want to know first hand: Is it good or is it bad? They would be honest and tell me how good it was, not say "fuck off too many questions".

You are a funny little man.[/quote]

Wow, seriously? Get over it, its called having a reliable connection. Even if he doesn't, why the hell do you care so much?

5. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you are right...I did laugh at this barrage of hilarious hijinks :devious: