You might be a redneck if....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by levi17, Oct 27, 2009.

1. OK so i'm sure all of us have seen Jeff Foxworthy's you might be a redneck if so and so.
    Well there's this one that goes "You might be a redneck if you have a flyswatter in the front seat of your car to reach the kids in the back seat." Well today I was driving to counsuelling and as i was waiting for the light to turn green i noticed a blue van a few cars ahead of me and in the right hand lane to me that it was like shaking real hard but we couldnt see nothing cause the back windows were tinted. Well i pulled up closer to see some guy putting a spatchula back on his dash bored after turning around from hitting his kids with it." ha i sat there laughing for like an hour cause i could only think of that and that joke.

sorry if that sounded stupid i'm pretty high right now:smoking:

2. Well the spatula thing makes sense....
    kids are just meat I suppose.

3. well if i saw that i would probably laugh my ass off and cause a traffic accident... DONT TOKE AND DRIVE! well when you can barely open your eyes dont drive man

4. ive probably fixed more stuff with my pocket knife, a lighter and duct tape then with just about anything else. i know i can fit in with rednecks, but i dont think of myself completely as one. but a hick i sure am not.