You laugh you lose!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Squishey, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Hahaha, very nice :D but discernment is rather "Urteilsvermögen" than "Entscheidungsvermögen". Science is Wissenschaft, not Naturwissenschaft. Naturwissenschaft is Natural Science (ohsnap we are getting closer!). And the Ambulance would be a Rettungswagen (rescue car) rather than Krankenwagen, those are for transporting rather healthy grannies from care-centers to doctors etc..

Other than that it's pretty fucking funny :laughing:

[​IMG]

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbOHMh9c3Cg]Shortest Film - YouTube[/ame]

3. (1) Thanks for quoting that entire long post. I love scrolling.

(2) The "discernment" one says "Unterscheidungsvermögen," not "Entscheidungsvermögen." I would say "Einsicht" rather than any of those anyway.

(3) "Rettungswagen" may be a better word, but I think "Krankenwagen" works just as well. It literally means "sick people car."

:smoking:

4. the guy lives in germany, i think he knows his shit

5. (1) Dude.....seriously? I don't give a shit if you have to scroll or not, if you don't like scrolling get yourself a laptop or touch device and stop complaining that you have to use your finger for 3 seconds lmao :laughing: Chill....
    (2) sorry my fault
    (3) It won't make a difference as long as you either don't need an ambulance or don't have anything to do with them. If that changes you will want to know the difference, because one time you are the dumb fuck that wanted an ambulance but ordered a understaffed, overworked and underequipped car and crew and the other time your are the dumbass that comes to the location with your Krankenwagen only to realize the caller actually wanted a Rettungswagen and you don't have shit on board to help the poor fellow and have to call the chopper with the doc (protocol) who returns the favor of giving you love because he has to crouch in a goddamn Taxi, not a emergency vehicle. The Krankenwagen crew isn't even allowed to inject let alone intubate, so....yeah.... thanks for the lecture though ;)

6. Shut up, German people. Why you always gotta ruin the fun for everyone? Didn't you learn the first two times that it never ends well for you?

7. I just love ze new direction zis thread is taking, don't you? yaaa its very goood. ya? ya!
    [​IMG]

8. [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOg3ZE3hNQc[/ame]

9. #29814 Rotties4Ever, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. LMAO "im da prezident" :hello:

11. this generation is sickening

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE]"THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading"[/ame]

13. Anyone catch the Kroll Show last night? The NBA court talk was pretty hilarious