Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know you're stoned when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adi, Feb 25, 2009.

1. You're too high to find the original thread so decide to make your own one instead because whatever fuck it you know hahahh

2. A+ thread, will read again.

3. you're smoking a joint and it disappears.

4. you stare at the reply button thinkin about somethin else. and bein to lazy to enter the G on my words..

5. you completely lose your train of thought im talking that mother fucker derailed and crashed into a huge lake, And then standing there just racking your brain to find out what the fuck you were thinking about. Ive done that soo many times. Sometimes someone says something that throws you off the horse. thats even worse cause your expected to reply.

6. wen u go over the food network on the guide and just look at it tryin 2 think bout weres the kitchen in ur house.:D

7. You look back at what you just ate (two sandwiches, a bag of chips, an orange, curley fries, a piece of pizza, orange pop, another piece of pizza, a bag of sour patch kids and chocolate) and realize that your still hungry. :yummy:

8. you get up to go find your laptop, then stand in the middle of the room trying to figure out why the hell you got up, go back to whatever you were doing before, then remember that you needed to get your laptop....

..shit happens to me all the time.

9. LMAO .. chh my short term sucks sooo bad LOL :smoking:

10. Hahahaha YESS!!! Happens to me too, that's what we get for smoking reefer. FRIED short-term memory

11. You know you're a stoner when the song you're listening to has gone on for the past 15 minuites, then you realise you've listened to it on repeat 3 times.

12. I know Im stoned when I truely lose myself in the music and just feel emersed in a pool of sounds. Lol its sweet.

13. you know your stoned when you have conversations that don't make sense. at all. ever.

14. You know you're stoned when you sit at the McDonald's drive thru for 10 minutes talking to your friends and then realize... you're at the McDonald's drive thru. I couldn't stop laughing so I ended up just pulling away.

15. There is a thread exactly like this on the front page, how are you too lazy to find that?? haha but w/e idc