You know you're stoned when...?

Discussion in 'General' started by lowkeyfire, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Tell something unique that you do whenever baked af and see if we can relate.
    I'll start, You know you're stoned when you find yourself just staring into space when a good song plays. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. When I misplace the words in a song, hearing a noise or can't remember a shit what just happened 10 seconds ago :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. There is already another thread with this title, but i'll play along anyway.

You know you are stoned when you put on your glasses to find your glasses (I have done that).

• Like Like x 2
  4. LMAO
    reminds me of trying to call your cell(using your own damn cellphone LOL) in order to find it :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. When I talk to myself as if imaginary friends existed all along...

lol I'm always faded anyway :love-m3j:

6. We already have this thread. Please use the search function and you'll see eight threads pop up with the same title

• Like Like x 1
  7. But...I'm always stoned.

Smoke weed everyday.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. When you are so high you forget that you are high and feel like you are on autopilot.

9. When you look for the lighter that is in your hand.
    *me this morning*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. i feel like im moving frame by frame and my thoughts are 10 times faster and my breathing slows down

• Like Like x 2
  11. My bad, I was baked af when I made this lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's all good man. I searched your title and about 6+ threads came up. But whatever, the mods don't care for some reason. Peace.

13. This is how I've always felt, and you're the only person I've seen describe it the same as me...nice to meet you sir

• Like Like x 1
  14. i wish i still had that feeling. lol. i guess my tolerance really has caught up to me finally after all the years.

15. I haven't smoked in over a year for work, smoking and not having that is better than this ey

16. This is so true. Not just good songs, but there was one time where I put on my personal playlist at a friends house that has some of my all time fav songs and that I use for working out and I could barely move and could careless what was playing lol.

17. I know I'm stoned when I see this thread and wonder how could you not know when you're stoned.