You know You're High When...

Discussion in 'General' started by odicimus7, Nov 28, 2008.

1. ..you out run the neighbor kids to the ice cream truck

..you can't remember who's hit it is

..simple words become the funniest thing ever

..you realize adults can take naps too

play along. these threads kick ass:smoke:

2. you make a thread thats already been done

3. whaa..i searched. kinda.

4. its been done lol anyway, i knew i was really high when i put a dvd in the ps3 upside down and couldnt figure out why the movie wouldnt play. i took it out like 3 times and looked at it and repeated this process and still couldnt figure out why it wouldnt play lol

5. You know your high when you think you might go pro with that $1.50 yo yo from the dollar store!

6. You know you're high when you roll a joint and you realize you're not even done with the other one...

7. #7 Bank404, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    damn I was thinking about making one of these.

...when you can't even change the channel

8. ... when you forget how to operate the pipe.

9. When you forget what you're watching... while you're watching it.

I would say during the commercial, but I think I've done that sober more times than I have high.

10. when you watch a movie that has a actor from another movie and you wonder if its a sequel.

11. when u can't find your shoes, and then realize 10 mins later they are on your feet

12. You know your high when your bored in class and all you doodle is pot leaves.

13. you know when you're high, when your right arm itches, and you scratch your left arm.

just happened twice lol.

14. Your eyes are red

15. when you loose all sense of self.

16. You search for your lighter for 10 minutes and realize it was in your hand.

Or in my brothers case: you try to make someone take your lighter for the next hit when you are already lighting it with your own lighter.

17. youre holding your lighter, and someone passes you the pipe and their lighter, you hit it, and pass 2 lighters and no pipe. :D

18. You order 6 pizza's for 2 people completely ready to devour everything that night.

19. your driving and forget where your going...more than once..and your passenger has to remind you

20. when u come home high as fuck start munchin and your dad comes in bustin up askin if youve been smokin that grunge and all you do is start laughin and say : dad all im trying to do is eat these cookies.: