You Know You're High When...

Discussion in 'General' started by fitsopain, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Hello people! My name is fitsopain and i am here tonight to talk to u about "how you know when you are high." the point of this post is to get u to make a statement that tells u how u know when ur high?did that sentence make any sense? cause if so, i dont know cause im high right now :smoke: its pretty awesome.... might i add how being high can make u think old chinese food that u ate sober sucked and now its amazing... cause this china food is delicious. damn carton was sweatin' on me again... Anywho.... Lwt mw bw the first to go!

You know you're high when.... - well, oh uh shit. i used my "you know youre high when.." thing up in the above paragraph explaionign this sshit. damnit! now what am i supposed to do?

oh yeah, another 1 is u know ure high when u eat ash that spilled from the blunt u and ur buds were smoking cause u think that its live bud

*Shoot for the sticky!* (not cum)

get the joke? "shoot for the sticky" is a runoff of "shoot for the stars". bye!

2. You know your high WHEN you forget to search before making a new thread

3. lol someone is straight trippin atm. wow.

4. i dont get it...

5. I'm embarassed reading this...

6. you remeber that kid in like 8th grade that got high and said the dumbest, most annoying shit....

yeah.

sorry if i came off like an ass, but i have to wake up at 6 and its like 3am now so im kinda pissed.

7. you know when you're high when you have just smoked marijuana two minutes prior.

8. Damnit, you stole my line! :p

9. To the OP:

If you look on the GC screen, you'll see a yellow tool bar. third from the right is the Search button, and there's SEVERAL threads like this one. If you have a question, enter a keyword or two first, and then click search. It'll bring up threads from SEVERAL of the forum subgenres that will probally answer your question(s).

In the subgenre " Real Life Stories ", There is a thread called " Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology.

This thread is MANY pages long, about the dumb things people have done while stoned. Some are common, some are fucking bizarre as hell. It'll probally spark an interest for you. And feel free to contribute there, it's nice to see enthusiastic new members.

The quoted phrase, which you weren't sure meant, is a dickhead way of saying what I basically said.

Many members ( including myself) use this to show their " seniority " and lack of respect at the new members. I've stopped doing it because it shows ignorance and stupidity, but many will. It's an inside joke between seasoned members, so don't worry about it.

P.S. Just remember when you have a question, hit up the search button bro! Odds are it's been covered here before. It just keeps the clutter down, and stops duplicate/triple threads. Hope this helps bro!

10. ^^^^^ everything he said, but with more enthusiasm!

11. like this?!!!!!!!

and yes spaz im a dickhead get over it

To the OP:

If you look on the GC screen, you'll see a yellow tool bar. third from the right is the Search button, and there's SEVERAL threads like this one. If you have a question, enter a keyword or two first, and then click search. It'll bring up threads from SEVERAL of the forum subgenres that will probally answer your question(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the subgenre " Real Life Stories ", There is a thread called " Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology.!!!!!!!!

This thread is MANY pages long!!!!!!! about the dumb things people have done while stoned. Some are common, some are fucking bizarre as hell. It'll probally spark an interest for you. And feel free to contribute there, it's nice to see enthusiastic new members.!!!!!!!!

The quoted phrase, which you weren't sure meant, is a dickhead way of saying what I basically said.!!!!!!!!!

Many members ( including myself) use this to show their " seniority " and lack of respect at the new members!!!!! I've stopped doing it because it shows ignorance and stupidity, but many will. It's an inside joke between seasoned members, so don't worry about it. !!!!!!!!

P.S. Just remember when you have a question, hit up the search button bro! Odds are it's been covered here before. It just keeps the clutter down, and stops duplicate/triple threads. Hope this helps bro!!!!!!!

12. You know your high when you make a 'you know your high when...' thread.

13. And that's a copy of what I said, just incase you wanted to read it again :D. Oh, and yeah Head4life, I'm sure MOST of us know you're a dickhead.

Have a nice day :)