Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

:: You know you're fucked up... ::

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 8, 2003.

1. hahaha. yeah. sadam and Clint Eastwood. :D

bpp... yeah. Kellogs CornFlakes. you get other brands but nuthin compairs to Kellogs, which btw, are far better over here than the super mass produced, quantity over quality rubbish cereals u get in the States. They go real well with ketchup too. ;) haha

namron... uhh... ... ... *speechless*... that'sa pretty damnd fucked up. lets hear what MrsDingusus has to say about that one.

anyways... enough ramblin chatter... heres another...

You know you're fucked up when you wake up one morning to discover that what you thought was left is now right. What you thought was freedom is now oppression, suppression and authoritarianism. What you thought black was, now white is. Those whom you thought were in control at your request were mere puppets to some unkown hidden power.

2. especially this one.

Attached Files:

3. ...when you're SURE you've met that carrot somewhere.
    True story

4. you know you're fucked up when you think you are going to die from laughing too much and you cant stop

5. when you look down and notice your half way through smoking a joint, but noones around you and your positive you didnt light it....

6. when you keep eating one snack after another,

Example:

1. chocolate bar
    2. bag of doritos
    3. salami sandwich
    4. Another chocolate bar
    5. beef jerky

and so on lol

7. ...when you put eyedrops on your tongue...then breathdrops in your eye..ow

8. when your trying to read a thread thats like a few sentences long each and theres like 5 and it takes you like 20 minutes....

9. When you take a shower, put your used dirty clothes back on and throw the clean ones that you were supposed to use in the laundry LOL

I did that once and then realized what i had done about 30 mins later lol

10. Is it me jus bein high or doesnt that look like a guy trying to shuve a huge dildo into his mouth.

11. you know your really ripped when you keep saying the same thing 3 times in a thread....i luv it!

12. you know your fucked up when you imitate weedbosses' avatar.....

;)

13. you go take the garbage outside early in the morning, see a peice of paper blowing in the wind, and you chase it into the woods. after walking around in the amongst the trees for ~ 3 hours, wondering why your in the woods, you get on the bus. while trying to remember where your headed to, you fall asleep and are woken up by the bus driver at the bus depot in tacoma, at 3:25 in the morning. after getting off the bus and walking around a shutdown steelmill for a few hours, you get a hotel room and call home for a ride. you roll a few joints and light one up... then, in what seems like 10 minutes, you wake up on the floor, with 2 women in a bed in a corner, in canon beach oregon, with your best friend passed out in the bathroom, at 4:15 in the morning, 4 days later, wondering where you left your keys.[​IMG]

14. DAMN!!! LOL I dunno what the heck it is YOUR smoking, but I dont get THAT fucked up... geez lol

15. I believe that's part of a Suicidal Tendencies song.

Hippie you are killin' me!

You wake up in the gravel, partially under the van, because you hear you're husband hollerin' for ya. Next thing ya know your in the back of the van with your head hangin' out while everybody else is partyin it up in the bar!!
    Tried to catch up too fast!!

16. You know your fucked up:

When you come to this thred to post then start reading and forget about the thread and then forget what you were gonna post till you go read another post and remember.

When your about the screw your Dr. Pepper lid onto the pipe, and its a glass pipe even. ---oooops, edited.

When your getting high and forget your getting high.

when you find little stashes of weed around your room that you forgot you put there.

When your gonn blow your hit out of the spoof and you suddenly blow it all back in the bong for some reason.

When your smokin in the car ( and I drive better when im high it weird ) and you just keep driving for a mile and someone says, where were we going?

when your friends waiting in the car and you forget he is and smoke a bowl with the dealer, when you were just sposed to buy a sack. lol did that yesterday, smoked a hole bowl and I was already high and I was like shit, my friends out there..

when you cant remember how to type your name or what it was.

Then you forget the pass.

when your watching your friend get a hit and find yourself holding your breath.

when you just had the lighter and cant find it, then you finfd it and start typing and remembe ryou were about to get another bong hit...

Oh yeah all thats happened to me before.. I'll remember more later lol..

17. i love that! its like an easter egg hunt:D

18. ...when all you want to do is go on an easter egg hunt in the middle of a spooky full-moon night with hippie john and giant panda rabbits!!!

...when you forget about your quest to get stoned and have about 5 minutes between hits because you're apparently already there!

...when the pizza in the frige is actually calling your name. Mmmmm....cold pizza! (No, I'm not really hearing voices.)

:::looks around nervously:::

...when it's fucking obvious that you're fucked up! :D

19. when you wake up at 7 pm... then the next time you wake up is 2 am the day after.

i know you can make a cannabis plant turn hermaphrodite from strange light cycles... can the same happen to humans from disrupted sleeping patterns?

lol

20. you know your fucked up when you walk into a crowded room and in 15 minutes the talk is about how fucked up you are..

It was a good thing that it was filled with good people. I could have woke up behind bars!