Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know youre baked when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRipz420, May 19, 2010.

1. thats not baked. Its burnt out haha

2. -_- when you drop you glass bowl on the floor and it goes into a million pieces all over you floor lol...

3. when u put the lighter to your mouth and try to light it with the bong lol

4. Or a pep rally. With hundreds of screaming people.

I've done it.

5. You know you're baked when....

You and your friends are smoking up in your room and the doorbell rings and you panic and freak out cause you think it's your mom but then you remember you ordered $70 worth of pizza. :D << Life story.

6. You know your high when, your lighter dies so you use a candle and get a stick to light your peice and everytime u would go to light the bowl your trying to hit the stick x) 2 timesssss....

7. You know you're baked when you think you're in hawaii but you're still in your room at home.

8. You know your baked when you pass out and miss a party..

9. when something like this happens

me - lets get pizza
    friend - nah I want taco's
    me - yeah

wierd 10 second pause

me - did you say something?