Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know you're addicted to GC when...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jethrot73, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Just a few minutes ago, I was on Facebook and saw a status that I really liked... So I sat there for a couple minutes trying to +rep them, until I realized "this is fucking Facebook".

You know you're addicted to GrassCity when you try to +rep somebody on Facebook.

So blades, how do you know you're addicted to GrassCity?

2. you know you're addicted to grasscity when you get your worldly news from the general section.

3. always end up browsing when online, always,

4. when ur on it every day basically.

thats funny tho

5. When you go on grasscity and talk about grasscity

6. When it prioritizes Facebook :smoke:

7. I joined Mid-April, and already have this many posts.

8. Your talking to your friends while staring at your iPhone typing answers to trolls threads!

9. When you'd rather post on GC than get high!

That would never happen to me though.

10. When you post in a thread that's completely about being addicted to GC.

11. You know your addicted when you joined yesterday and have this many posts.

12. You know your addicted to GC when your on it every hour of everyday...like me!

13. When you try to get access at school.

14. you know you're addicted to GC when you made it your home page.

15. When your internet goes down and you start shaking, vomiting, and cursing everything you see out...im not the only one am i?:eek:

16. You know you're addicted to GC when you walk up to random people and ask them the best way to hide the smell of weed from your parents.

17. You know you're addicted to GC when you talk about GC at least once a day in RL conversations.