You KNOW you're a stoner WHEN!....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Schizo420Drums, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Be it a joke, experience, whatever. If you have something that applies to the stoner lifestyle, let's hear it :)

Mine? I was smoking a joint with my buddy, and then forgot where I put it. So we spent about 30 minutes walking around as I was smoking it. It wasn't until I asked him about grabbing his pipe to smoke the roach out of did he look at me with the biggest smile ever and we realized then, we had been smoking it the entire time.

Another one? I was with my cousin, and we put some mini-pizza's in the oven, and decided to smoke a bowl while we were waiting. So we pre-heated the oven and all, set the timer, and went outside, came back in and were just trippin' hard. Waiting in the kitchen to hear the beep, and outta the blue he looks at me with the GOOFIEST look ever and just points to the top of the stove, and I'm lookin' at it like "What..."

Then realized the pizzas were sitting right there, pan and all.

2. haha, that's funny. but there's already a thread about this.

3. first time i got high i came home and tried so hard to avoid contact with my parents. i head to the kitchen because i got the munchies. i pour myself a bowl of cereal, then my dad walks in. im kinda paranoid right now, so instead of grabbing the milk i grab the orange juice. my dads watching me pour orange juice in the cereal when he says "what are you doing? look at me.. your fucking high as a kite arent you?"

4. Fits right in then. "When you make a thread about something that is clearly already up and running."

5. rofl made my night right there