You know you're a stoner when..

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by APuffAtATime, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

So I found a things you do while stoned thread and that was funny, but there was no "You know you're a stoner when" thread so I decided to make one... I'll start it.

You know you're a stoner when you follow the exact same footprints there and back every night to smoke.

You know you're a stoner when the only playlist that ever seems to get played is "Chill"

You know you're a stoner when you start writing own your amazing high ideas while high cause you can never remember them sober.

2. im pretty sure ive seen a thread EXACTLY like this on here already.... i posted in it maybe 2 weeks ago at the most

3. Nope I just checked. Also.. Bump!

4. You know your a stoner when you change your bong water more than you change clothes.

5. You know your a stoner when you can quote lines from half baked
    Abba zabba your my only friend....

6. when you...
    pick up everyones roaches and smoke them, on the spot!
    plan your future around pot (oops! that is possible now days)!

7. When you can perfectly distinguish the sound of a lighter hitting the floor of the floor above you. :smoking:

8. That movie is a 10/10 whether you're a stoner or not.

You know you're a stoner when you bum your friends stems.

9. A 'you know you're a stoner when' thread?

Yes, I'm certain yours was the first too. :rolleyes:

It's hardly a unique topic, and one kids were probably writing lists on paper way before the internet came along.

Pretty sure on certain topics, we're gonna find a dupe or two (or 174)...

10. you know your a stoner when you have a conversation about being a pirate who own's a flying boat with all the pirate signs on the sails and flag and you supposibly drive it to work and back. Instead of an anchor you throw a rope around a tree and tie it off, and the boats only form of power is wind. Atleast in the see you have current to help you. Lol.

Yeah, I don't think anyone else has pulled this one off yet.
    To explain my coworker walked up and said arg and I looked and said oh expecting some weird pirate standing outside the maintenance closet, and that started this.

11. You get summoned to court for some bullshit reason and simply don't care.

12. ^That reminds me!
    You know your a stoner when you go to court for a battery charge, and when your told you have to take a piss test, you lean over and tell your mom, "FUCK! I Smoked half an Oz out of a hookah 2 nights ago with 3 other people."

13. [quote name='"XxTheZombiezx"']^That reminds me!
    You know your a stoner when you go to court for a battery charge, and when your told you have to take a piss test, you lean over and tell your mom, "FUCK! I Smoked half an Oz out of a hookah 2 nights ago with 3 other people."[/quote]

Why would your mom go to court with you and have to face the judge with you if your over 18

14. Because at the time I was like 14 or 15. It's was a BS charge. I fought some kid at school his mom flipped shit tried calling me a drug dealer, pressed charges, came to my house and tried to detain me. It was a huge fucking mess. -.- But I'm 22 now, and learned my lesson. Next time I have to resort to fighting, Make sure I give them a reason to keep their mouth shut if I'm the one winning.

15. Too true for me & my bubbler aha

16. You know you're a stoner when you try to think of what happened last week.. and can't.

17. You know your a stoner when your glass bowl is so dirty that you can't even see into it.

18. That's a good one. I got a good laugh on that, but I wouldn't even say next week for myself. Sometimes I forget what I did not even 30mins ago.

19. You know you're a stoner when your moms in bed at night very upset saying "How did we raise a stoner."

20. ^ Or when you're lying in bed, thinking "when did I become this much of a stoner?"