Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know you're a stoner when...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Nov 16, 2012.

1. You ransack your room looking for your lighter, only to realize it's been in your hand the entire time.

Keep it going, if you know any funny and/or true jokes, I'd love to hear 'em!!!

2. A bong is your centerpiece on the coffee table

3. You smoke 3 blunts and an hour and a half later wonder where all the fucking weed went..

4. You find out you have one more hour to chill so you smoke another bowl, just happened to me:)

5. when you make a thread that already exists...

:smoke:

6. This. Come on guys.

7. Please can a mod close this

8. Buzzzzzkillll :) :smoking: :bongin:

9. ...you smoke to get high, not 'fucked up'.
    ... Sometimes fucked up is what's up. :)

10. I didn't know it was a thread. No need to be an asshole. I would've gladly closed it, now I don't feel like it.

11. There's always time for one more bowl

12. Complete loss of topic/thought halfway through a sentence...

13. You buy an eigth, tell yourself that your only going to smoke 1.5gs that night, then smoke it all while asking yourself what you were thinking.

14. I've done this so many times, you wouldn't believe. Especially when I cop eights haha!

15. When you smoke and come back inside and frantically look for your sack of weed and realize its i your pocket, then you find it and breath a sig of relief and lose it again

16. You spend Friday night replying to post on a weed forum.

17. boo fuckin hoo

18. #18 FaMiLytilIdie, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    Dude what the fuck is your problem man? This is like the 3rd post I've seen from you in 10 minutes about you bitching about closing threads and following rules.Seriously holy shit fuckin god damn you're like that one kid in elementary school that constanty riding the teachers dick and snitching on people for EVERYTHING.Like teacher....please tell Jimmy to stop getting glitter on the desk.Teacher.....please tell Sally to not stare at me.Teacher...little Bobby is taking to long in the bathroom.Oh my god seriously you are not te GC police you don't need to be trolling the forums letting people know they are breaking rules and it's the mods job to delete threads not yours so just chill if a mod really feels that this thread is causing that much of a problem I'm sure they'll shut it down.

Ok now to contribute to the thread.Uhm you know you're a stoner when you walk in to the next room to get something and forget what you needed to get,youre late for work and spend 10 minutes freaking out trying to find your keys and it turn out they're in your pocket,you discover the meaning of life then forget what it was,your ashtray is full but you don't smoke cigarettes,you lose your lighter 5 times in 5 minutes,you find bags of weed when cleaning the house and they're gone within minutes,you have 3 lighters in your pocket and still bum lighters off your friends to light your weed because you're to lazy and high to reach in your pocket.

Edit:One more that I do a lot lmao.You Know you're a stoner when you get dressed,smoke a joint,and head to the store to get batteries for your girlfriend.But you get there and forget what you needed to get so you come home with rockstar juiced,gummy bears,flaming hot cheetos and a monster and dove chocolate for your girl.But she wanted AA batteries lmaooo.

19. you roll a joint and forget to smoke it.

20. okay, when i read this i was so high and i couldnt even talk right, and i read this and it killed my buzz, like seriously this made my buzz go away, i smoked golden hash oil, 10 bowls of it, and you made my buzz go away...if anyone should be "getting poeliece" its you. dont buzzkill me bro. also, you know youre a stoner when youre talking to your friend who is also stoned and youre freaking out about where you hid the bong and the weed and its sitting right on the table