You know you're a pothead when...

Discussion in 'General' started by Catholicpothead, Mar 11, 2009.

1. #1 Catholicpothead, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Give me everything you have, and no generic ones! Personal or made up ones are always better

You know you're a pothead when you find it funny that somebody is ACTUALLY smoking a swisher cigarillo.

You know you're a pothead when you regularly visit such sites as abovetheinfluence.com and truly enjoy the comedic value of their commercials.

You know you're a pothead when you could pack a bowl with the bits of weed around your car.

You know you're a pothead when your mechanic complains that he got weed all over him when he laid down to work on the car and threatened to 'never work on your car again.'

You know you're a pothead when you finally remember what you were going to say, but don't remember how it applies to the conversation. (memory thing)

You know you're a pothead when you have to ask what you're talking about more than 5 times.

You know you're a pothead when you sit and correct all the 'facts' about weed on anti-drug websites, then email it to the creators of the website.

You know you're a pothead when a professor writes, "You write at a very HIGH level" on your paper after coming to class high.

You know you're a pothead when you feel you have to audio record every conversation you have, so you can listen to it when you're sober. Even though you'll have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

You know you're a pothead when you go see a movie in theaters and completely forget the name and plot by the next day.

You know you're a pothead when you say, "They'll know I'm high" in public on a weekly basis.

You know you're a pothead when you have a green lighter.

2. you know your a pothead when you clean your entire apartment in hopes of finding loose buds

3. You can't remember the last time you were totally sober.

4. You know you're a pothead when you throw a pair of shorts on you wore earlier in the week and find a bag of nugs you had totally forgotten about in one of the pockets...

...happened to me today. Hah, what a pleasant surprise that was.:D

5. you know your a pothead when you take pots from the kitchen and place them on your head ,running around,screaming "Pothead!POTheaD!"

6. You know you're a pothead when you spend 10 minutes looking for your lighter only to realize it was in your hand the whole time.

7. #7 DJchronic2, Mar 11, 2009
    LOL! good shit man thats a good one. thats happened to me a thousand times since i started smoking.not just lighters too,thats with everything all the time for me.

8. HAHAHA I forgot to put this one, this actually happened to me...

You know you're a pothead when you text your friend bitching about how you lost your phone. I did that once

9. #9 critter, Mar 11, 2009
    lol, ya know your a pot head when you ?????????????

??????????????????????????????????????

:]

arh l,am going for a few bongs :]

l,am sure l,ll remember soon ,lol. stoners.

have a great day all

10. You look like this.
    [​IMG]

11. ... you start adding up all the money that you have spent on the herb over the years and realize that if you could pile all that money back up in front of you right now------

you'd go find your dealer and a new piece.....

12. ahahahaha

13. LOLLLLLLL

wHEN your day can't start until you smoke a joint!

is that too extreme?

14. You know you're a pothead when Visine and some perfume/cologne/spray have become an essential part of your week/day.

:smoke:

15. You know your a pothead when you post a thread about knowing that your a pothead that has alredy been made

16. you know your a pothead when all your lighters bottom corners are black

17. Over and over and over again...

18. The search button does wonders
    but no one uses it

19. you know your a pothead when u have no fuckin clue what you did last week.

and don't even ask me about the week before that:rolleyes: