Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know you're a pot head when...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by graywulf, Jan 29, 2009.

1. When you use your Phillips screwdriver more often for cleaning out your vape pipe than fixing stuff.

You know you're a pot head when you forgot where you placed your bag of weed.

You know you're a pot head when (in Vista) you try to figure out how many browser windows will open with single, double, triple and greater mouse-clicks. Try to predict how many windows will open at four, five, six clicks. It's a neat bit of programming.

continue...

2. you know your a pothead when your on these forums enough that you see these threads are created everyday.

3. #3 GotbarsSGK, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    you know your a pot head when u forget where u put ur stash
    (which incidnetly happened to me last week)

4. when you look at every vase thinking... yeah i bet i could make a bong out of that

when you can tell someone how much a eighth/quad/half/zip/and quap of a certain bud will cost, but have trouble doing 12 times 11

when you dont go into work thinking 4/20 is a federal holiday

5. i'll take the obvious route... you know your a pothead when you smoke eeevery day:smoking:

6. you know youre a pothead when you schedule your day around tokin

7. When your shit is 80% hash.

8. When you find yourself on a marijuana website lol

9. you have 6 Bic lighters around you and all are empty....

10. i often tend to misplace my car keys... :smoking:

11. you know your a stoner when you lose yur lighter more times than you can count during a smoke session

12. ...when you stop giving a fuck about making sure your internet friends think you're a pothead.

13. or when you stop making sense :smoking:

14. when u make 3 trips to 7/11 in a single night

15. x2 lol

16. :D :smoking:

17. Priceless xD So sad, yet so true, for so many people. xD

18. HAHAHAHA at the math one-so true

when your morning starts with two bowls, one of them being fruity pebbles