You know you're a musician when??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowboysaxman, Feb 24, 2002.

1. HAH! Ain't that the truth!

And I thought it was just my hidden arrogance. :eek:

2. What do you call the guy that hangs out with the musicians........................The Drummer!! LOL [​IMG]

3. You know you're a musicians ol' lady when you find friggin' guitar picks in everything, everywhere!!

You know you're a musicians ol' lady when part of the deco in you're bedroom has to include the studio setup in the corner!!

4. You know you're a musician when you realize the is no such thing as "Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll".

It really goes like this: "thinking about Sex, remembering Drugs, and drinking Rolling Rock".

I play bass for a living, I know.

5. i dont know whe u can tell u r a musician... all i know is... i'm not one.

i am but mearly an audio artist.

which is a great many pegs better than a "pop artist" (which certainly has fuck all to do with any kind of art that i know of) but a few pegs lower than a musician.

6. This one's actually surprisingly accurate (for players of stringed instruments anyway). You know you're a musician if somebody mentions the g-string and you don't laugh!

7. You know you're a musician if your prone to starvation and respiratory infections.

What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?
    Homeless.

What does it mean when drool comes out of BOTH sides of the drummers mouth?
    The stage is level.

8. YOu know when your a musician when you talk about your 'spending time with your girlfriend' you mean playing with your guitar [other instrument] . . ..

. . .when you refer to your instruments as personified objects with names . .

.. and lastly when you have twice more musical lyrics, notation, and tablature then actual notes or work in your notebooks for school . ..

9. I do that, my first guitar is called Crunt, inspired by a joke. My next guitar which is in the post now will be called Shub after Shub Niggurath (It was the best girl's name I could think of). In fact, I might start a thread about this...

10. What does a stripper do to her asshole before going in to work?

Drops him off at band practice.