You know your high when...

Discussion in 'General' started by RuffRat, Oct 13, 2005.

1. You guys still have peeps in your house in October??

2. i think i may have posted this before but......

:smoke: when u go to teh mcdonalds drive through, pay and then leave without ur food. lol now how is that possible when all i think about when i'm high is fooooood ;)

3. ^^ Then you throw it into reverse to go back and get your food but you back right into the guy behind you. Luckily you didnt fuck anything up though cause you've got the luck of the stoners on your side. Ive done it before lol

4. know yer high when its takes ages to type a simple response to this thread.........

.....yeah. :smoke:

5. know yer high when its takes ages to type a simple response to this thread.........

.....yeah. :smoke:

6. They make "peeps" for all seasons now. They have ghosts, black cats, and pumpkins this time of year.
    Check it out http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/

On topic; you know you're high when you post the same thing in the same thread twice!
    Right Stoned Steve?
    HAhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

7. you know your high when you double post...lol j/k

edit: you know your high when you didnt realize someone already said that.....:eek:

you know your high when your driving and you try to ask your friend if the speed limit is 55, but you say 95, and he looks at you real funny, so repeat it, and he just shakes his head and puts his seatbelt on...then 5 minutes later you realize what you said

8. you know your high when the guy at the register asks for 30 dollars for detox shit and you give him 80 dollars, and then you know he's high when he's like "its cool dude i do that shit sometimes to" haha

9. you know your high when you order a plain taco with extra lettuce, cheese, beef, sauce, and beans

10. you know youre high when you climb on the roof and break a window trying to get back into the house and then you realize the door was open...:eek:

11. haha i have seen stoner women do this..only girls tho, never a guy.

but whenever i got to my BK the fuckers always flag me

They'll be like would you like some visene with that sir?

ionno it gets kinda corny

12. hahah

oh man ive been locked out but i always manage to break into my crib without any permant damage.

13. thats fucked up man. whenever people call me out and im high, its such a downer.

you know you're high when it takes a full bottle of eyedrops just to land one in your eye.

14. you know your high when you go to the local shop and by a all day breakfast sandwhich, a milkshake and some strawberry laces...and a cake then they guy laughs at you

15. haha

those bastards at the BK are always laughing,

They need to learn how to make my 12 peice chicken fries in under 4 minutes ..

16. you know your high when your at burgerking and they ask you what you want to drink and you say "barbeque sauce"...true story, it was emberessing but funny as hell. I meant to say rootbeer.

17. you know your high when you sit through a red light but it's actually green. (went through two green lights before i realized it, real late at night, thank god no one was around.)

18. You know your high when you forgot how to hit the bowl...Bubblegum dank does those kinds of things....lol i sat there with it in my hands for 10 mins before i remembered..

19. when ur outta bud driving to ur guys house to get sum more jus chillllllinnn