You know your high when...

Discussion in 'General' started by RuffRat, Oct 13, 2005.

1. You know your high, when your trying to cut a orange or something with a knife and you notice the knife is upside down(shit, my finger)!

2. You know your high, when you clap your hands for 5 minutes then wonder whats making the noise..... < Me

3. You know your stoned when you make comments that have absolutly nothing to do with the conversation. (Story of my life)

You know your high when you try to hold an ice cream cone and get the money out of your wallet and end up dropping the ice cream into your wallet and all over your purse. Then eat what didn't end up on the floor.

4. You know your high, when you look at an empty bud sack while you room it major hot boxed and says 'ok whole stole my weed', then take a bong rip/.

5. You know you're high when you are able to eat insanely hot things, and you don't notice that you've burned the shit out of your mouth until the next day.

6. you know your high when childrens TV makes sence

7. you know your high when you rip apart the kitchen trying to find things to dip into pudding.. peeps dipped in it are delicious btw

8. you know you're high when you start to imagine that you have a bunch of extra pockets to stash stuff in

9. you know you're high when you stand up off the couch with so much momentum that you keep going and crash into the wall on the other side of the room.

10. *turns on lava lamp*

shit its not plugged in and im too lazy

11. you know your high when...(i was on shrooms)..someone asks you if your 'blind, def, or dumb'...and you say 'both'...omg..i felt like an idiot..

Lol..i made a bong out of a lava lampp...kinda cool actually!

12. hehe....

you kknow your high and you watch a movie, when its over your like shit that was a good movie but cant even remember what movie it was ( me everynight)

13. you know your high when you go to work blitzed and relize your not supposed to be there till tomorrow

14. you know you're high when you stay shaking on the couch for 72 hours straight because you're scared you'll hit your head on the ceiling when you stand up

15. You know your high when your sitting at your compute and gotta piss super bad so you go downstairs too pee but you end up getting food... then you sit in your room 10 min later sayi ng dayum i gotta piss

16. You know you're high when you forget your friend at McDonald's and drive off thinking they were following you.

17. You know you're high when...

Ok, I need to put this story in context. One thursday night i smoked up my roomates. One of them got really hungry so she decided to order campus snacks....which is when u go online, order munchies (you can even order rolling papers, it's pretty sweet)...then they call you on your cell phone when they arrive in front of you dorm room. She accidently gave them her house number....so she parents were awaken at 2 in the mornign with "hey, you're ice cream's downstairs". Needless to say they were very confused and even more irratated.

18. You know you`re high when:

you takea huge sip of icewater, forgets to swalow and starts to talk......:smoking: :smoke: :smoke:

------------

19. you know your high when you black out on your friends couch for 5 hours

20. you know your high when occaisionally, one of your friends tries to say something intelligent but everyone else is to stoned to respond.