You know your high when...

Discussion in 'General' started by RuffRat, Oct 13, 2005.

1. You know your high when you try to shove one twinkie into another twinkie to double your twinkie enjoyment with a twinkie sandwich :smoke:

2. You know you're high when you spend five minutes looking for the lever to let back the recliner you're sitting on, only to find out it's just a normal chair.

3. You know you're high when you buy a triple cheeseburger combo from wendys when you only wanted to spend a buck on a mccy d's double cheeseburger in the first place

4. i can do that when im completly sober, you get me started, and i can talk about music for hours

back to the topic...
    your know you're high when watching a movie, you spend the entire time watching a lava lamp, and just listening to the words

5. haha nice one

6. You know you're high when you're watching amovie and finally figure out it's the home shopping network.

I have done this on many occasion.

7. you know you're high when you go movies, and you have to go back to the car because you left your lights on, then you have to go back again to get your keys, then a final time because you forgot your cellphone

then when you go to pay for your ticket, one of your friends is like "oh fuck, i left my wallet in your car"

8. you know your high when you trip over the patter in the carpet... :smoke:

9. You know your high when you refuse to commit any violent acts and your super hungry :)

[​IMG]

10. This is my new favorite thread

11. You know your high when someone asks you for a dime and you reply , sorry i'm out of bud

12. ^^^^ if done that my friend

13. you know you're high when you're watching vh1's 40 greatest reality tv moments, and you actually think its interesting...

14. You know your high when you watch telemundo for an hour and then realize and think "why the fuck am I watching this?" but still leave it on.

15. you know your high when someone is talking about something really important and you laugh about it.

16. LOL. That's happened to me before. :D

17. You know your high when you stop the whole conversation that your sober friends are having to tell them your pen was on your notebook the whole time as if it was the most important thing in the world.

18. you know you are high when

u go to the freezer to get some taquitos and leave the remote in the freezer only to find it there the next morning

19. you know you're high when your cutting up onion for a burger, and when you finish you throw the onion in the sink, and the knife in the refrigerator

20. You know your high wheen....

You go see a movie and at the end of it forget how it started...( me on several ocassions)