You know your high when...

Discussion in 'General' started by RuffRat, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Lets play this game people, lets get a big list

I will start

You know your high when you go into laundrets and ask for a bic mac and chips.

You know your high when...

• Like Like x 1
  2. you know your high when a joke seems funny, yet no-one laughs

3. you know you're high when you go into a long rambling story of great importance with many complicated parts and before you get to the punch line...oh never mind, I forgot where I was going with this...

4. hahahahhahahahahahh damn

5. You know your high when you look for something in your pockets for ten minutes only to realize its in your hand or on the table in front of you.

6. ^^on the same note

you know your high when you look for your lighter for like 20 min, you make everyone get out of the car an when you finally give up and decide to just go to the store and get a new one, you put your hand in your pocket to get your keys, and theres your lighter

that happened to me last week :smoke:

7. You know your high when your smoking in the woods at night, and you think you lost your lighter. You then start looking on the ground for it, and relize you are usuing your lighter for light to find the lighter you think you dropped.

This happened to a freind of mine once, and I could not stop laughing.

8. You know your high when you sandwhich is over a foot tall.

9. you know when your high when you realize everyone talks too much. So you just sit back and watch them all try to say nothing at the the same time.

10. you know when your high when you can inhale while asleep.... < Me

11. you know your high when a full bag of chips is just "a light snack"

12. you know your high when you're hanging out with people that dont smoke, and your like "they know im stoned, i need to say something so they dont think im real blazed" so then you start talking, and then your like "damn, im talking so much, they know im stoned"
    haha good times

13. You know you're high when you spell you are as your!!!! Lol, I'm just messin around=P

14. you know your high when you close your eyes and forget how to open them back up :p

15. You know your high when you watch a movie and at the end you realize you were getting ready for work when you started it.

16. Awesome thread, but I can't think of any right now.

17. You know your high when you have a 30 minute conversation on music.

18. I bet a conversation on music could go for hours if you were talking with the right people.

19. you know your high when you have just smoked

20. you know you are high, when you are buying a drink, and you pay with all quarters, but one of the "quarters" is a nickle, and the guy hands it back to you and says "this is a nickle, not a quarter" and you say "oh, thank you" and stare at him with confusion, then bust out laughing

happened yesterday