You know your an organic freak when...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Tree dogg, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Highly micronized! That’s the really good stuff!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 3
  2. I do have Basalt rock dust too. This stuff is much finer, like talc power. I remember Coot posting the highest quality rock dust should pass through a 300 micron screen. The rock dust I currently use may allow 10-15% to pass through a 300 micron screen. It probably didn't help I just finished reading "Bread from Stones."

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I love bread from stones! When I go harvest glacier rock dust, I look for deposits on the edges of creeks that had recently flooded, like a couple days after a good rain. All the finest stuff will collect in those spots. I save that for container grows, and use the coarser stuff for garden beds and making compost.
    The finer, the better in my book.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
  4. #364 TimJ, Apr 2, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
    You know...When your trying to turn a frozen compost pile. I did find some worms at the bottom. 20220402_144003.jpg 20220402_144125.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. When we get really excited and rush to get pics of a new hoe for the garden forum lounge, we might be getting the Organic freak on.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. When we automatically consider the composter/grow possibilities of every container we see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If n you hang over the coffee maker as is brews due to the powerful coffee addiction and the desire to run the done filter to the composter, it’s superfreaky yeow! :smoking:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. You spend an hour chopping pumpkin to freeze for feeding your worms. 20221123_155455.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. I need to cut stuff more. I usually cut melons in half.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I don't cut stuff up as much when I run my bins outside in the warmer months. Inside the stuff gets cut up a bit more.

• Agree Agree x 1