Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know your a stoner when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Feb 22, 2009.

1. You know your a stoner when... wait dude... maybe your a stoner if you don't smoke......

friend -maybe in china or something....

Fuck yeah chinese food!!!

when this conversation happens every weekend

2. You know your a stoner when your best friend says he had a dream where everytime he touched his sack it got bigger, and you cant stop thinking about how awesome that would be. and your math teacher asks why you are laughing so hard in class.

3. you know you're a stoner when...

after a couple bong rips you get hungry...
    get a snack and sit it on the table...
    take another bong hit
    and eat the snack...
    take another bong hit...
    then wonder who the fuck stole your snack.

4. your a stoner when you think about it a lot?

5. HAHAHAHA SOOOOO TRUE! I go to Ferris State University in Michigan. I definitely have more than one can of febreeze in my dorm room. Fresh Linen is where it's at.

6. ahaha soo true

..when you forgot what you were gonna say for the billionth time..:smoking:

7. #87 Dualified, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    you know you're a stoner when you smoke a blunt, get kfc, start eating it, and begin thinking that it might just be the best chicken you've ever had
    you know you're a stoner when you look at people that aren't high and think they put too much energy, time, and effort into what they do (lol)
    you know you're a stoner when instead of buying fabreze, you just take a car freshener and put it in your room to scent it

edit: 420th post!!

8. GMOGMGOMOGMOMMDFMMFMFMFMFMMGGGGGG

THIS IS THE BEST ONE ROFLLFMAO!

BEST ONE RIGHT HERE HOLY CRAP HOW DOES A HUMAN BRAIN EVEN THINK OF THAT.

mind is blown man mad props and +rep

9. that was a good laugh. thank you sir

10. You know your a stoner when you have an entire group section in your cell phone dedicated to just dealers.

Family, friends, work, dealers etc...

11. your a stoner if you say your a stoner.

12. HOLY SHIT I DID THAT LAST WEEK

and you know you're a stoner when the only thing you make in clay class is bongs

13. LOL. SHIT. i should've signed up for ceramics..
    could make some pretty sweet spoons :D

14. you know you're a stoner when christmas comes in late april

15. what's not funny about smoking your unborn children?

when you set your alarm clock at 420 to smoke a blunt to the knot and just go back to sleep

16. when you get souped off finding a lighter....That just happened to me afew mins ago as I was getting ready to go buy a new one haha

17. when you clean your car and find enough crumbs to fill a bowl and 3 lighters you didn't even know existed

18. You know your a stoner when u look at a plant in some ones window thinks its a cat as you get closer it becomes a dog den u realise its a fuckin plant happened today to me :mad:

19. I use fresh linen, too! Smells so good. How about you know you're a stoner when you had some joke to put on this thread and then completely forgot it. True story. :eek:

20. Fuckin' right on....:eek:'

You know you're a stoner when spiderpants.