Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know your a stoner when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Feb 22, 2009.

1. HAHA

I doubth that was it though, If that is the case I guess I apologize but I doubt thats it

2. So what? Eventually every single thing to post will have already been posted eventually.

It is always good to have a forum game going IMHO.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

3. Yea I doubt it too, I just like to try and get people to think of all the possible reasons before jumping to a conclusion, ya know?

I couldn't imagine having gone to my Grandma's funeral stoned.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

4. I smoke every day why would I not smoke before a funeral?

5. when you ditch the same girl 7 weekends in a row to get stoned

6. ^This. Its even still on the front of the page.

7. In order to make your rare sober days count by paying respects to the deceased.

8. We call that blessed :smoking:

9. Yeah even if you are an everyday pot smoker, doing it before a funeral is messed up, Afterwards I guess would be alittle better I guess if you had to..

10. You know you're a stoner when...

...you don't remember the last time you were sober.

11. you know your a stoner when...
    you dont remember anything you did today or yesterday or even the day before because you spent all the days blazed as hell.

12. Haha this is so true, between my roomy and i last year we had 4 or 5 cans of different smells

13. this is the best one its so true :hello:

14. #54 DuffJameson, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    this is effing CLASSIC. straight to hell, bra.

15. When your dealer calls you up to tell you about his latest shipment.

16. When you seal a j with semen.

17. :hello:Gotta try that sometime. haha.

18. when ur babies show the first signs of sprouting u squeal like a girl with excitement at the prospect of creating lives that in turn will physically benefit u. :smoking:

19. u know ur a stoner wen...

infomercials seem to be the most exciting thing ever:cool:

20. You know you're a stoner when you see your tenth or twentieth 'separate You know you're a stoner' thread :rolleyes: