Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know your a stoner when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Lets start the game, try not to repeat any.

You know your a stoner when...you have an ashtray full of ashes but dont smoke ciggs.

2. when you have 10 cans of fabreeze in your dorm room

3. You know you are a stoner when you know how many grams are in an oz.

4. When you can go dry and start searching through stash spots you might have forgotten in the past

5. You can drain 5k a year from your bank account and have nothing to show for it

6. when your fingers are black from resin and you smell to high heaven after scraping a bowl to get high.

7. When you post a thread that's been posted like a hundred times.

but really,

When, in all your highness, you come to a realization about the universe, and all that comes out is, "Dudeeeee"

8. When you spend most your paycheck on food

9. When you know about all the different strains and grades, whereas everyone else categorizes it as "pot".

10. when you start making a collection of keif for when your dry

- dont lie i know all you stoners do it :)

11. #11 gibbo, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    When you have ten plus dealers on your fone "Just incase" ;)

and when people ring you looking for a weed when you dont even sell (happens all the time to me)

12. when there's no more food in your house as a result of your near-constant munchies.

13. ...when you buy something you think about how much weed that could have been

14. when someone says bowl u think of ur pipe
    almost said it out loud to my dad and realized he was talkin about a cereal bowl

15. When you run out of skins, tobacco or roach long before you run out of weed.

16. it takes you 2 hours to get the smell of smoke out of your car
    just so you can drive your mom around for one night
    :rolleyes:

17. When you can never find your lighter

18. when someone u dont know (or dont think u know) gives u a lighter they said they borrowed (happened once to me with one of my favorite plastic lighters lol)

19. When you look at a vase and say "That would make a great bong!".

20. when u have designated smoking spots around ur town