You know you spend too much time at grass city when...

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Mar 14, 2002.

1. When you can't log on to grass city and you cry "nnnooooo" outloud.

2. lmao these are all soo true

• Like Like x 1
  3. an im not sure but i think this forum COuld be my homepage ;)

4. When you see a post and replies like this and you say to yourself, " these guys and gals make me LMFAO".

Never boring while Grasscity is alive and well!!!!!!!!

When you say to yourself I wonder what my friends at grasscity are doing!

Last but not least------When you work 14-16 hours a day in the dirt and mud, and you don't even shower till you know how and what everyone at the city is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. There's such a thing as too much time at the city??? For the month that I couldn't get back on-line I know I wondered about you guys at least once a day. I'm glad I'm not the only one............;)

6. when you ask your self is tazz11 going to be there !lol and ask your self what shit is he going to come up with next!are the guys going to be playing in the ink, bud head ,stonie jo,critter,bbp,superjoint and all the others i've come know!what new members will there be ?like the icecreamkidd,and the cowboysaxman,and when you know their is just to many freind to list in this one reply.....and to know them is to love them, as for i am just a singal blade among the grass here within the ink!........and when you miss most all the words "good luck"....tazz11

7. Tazz! You devil, you always say the right stuff! To know you is to love you too!!

You know you are spending the RIGHT amount of time at the city, when you read posts like Rainmans!

GO BLADES!!!!!

8. When ya freak out cause some of your Blades haven't posted in a day or so!![​IMG] WHERE ARE CRITTER AND GANJAPHISH!!!!!!

9. bah, humbug, you took mine...

also when you IM your friends threads and then follow it with a link to the registration page... when you have a favorites list in your browser that scrolls forever with links to sites regarding anything from a milk shot to the youtube "busted" vid.... seriously, i've created two folders MJ and GC to save everything :)

also when you realize not many people know who you are, but you're in the city for 6 or so hours a day...but that's more you know other people are on the city waaaaay more, or at least longer

how about having a aim buddy group dedicated to gc members?

10. when is the only site in your browser history.