You know you spend to much time on GC when

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Green Man, May 26, 2009.

1. So I know Im not the only one who spends too much time on GC. Figured I would just start a thread for people to share their stories of spending too much time on GC. So feel free to share, Ill start.

So yesterday at work it started getting really busy and all of a sudden I got this huge pizza order, 10 pizzas for pick up in 15 minutes. Which is a lot for one lone pizza maker lol. So one of my co-workers helped me toss out a few pies, so after we got the order done I look at him and Im like thanks for the help dude +reps. Lol he just looked at me and was like wtf is +reps man. Didn't feel like explaining it to him so I just said I was fcking baked, which I was lol.

2. hahaha shit's hilarious man

3. You could get him to join GC, that way you could trade rep for real life favors.

4. Funny shit man. If there was a time log of the number of hours actively viewing the forums... I would probably have to block this website from my router.

5. Lol thats actually what got me to quit playing WoW lol, well something like it. I went /played one day saw the number of days that I had played that game total and said wow thats kinda sad fck this lol. Never played WoW again.

6. funny shit dude +reps:cool:

7. You joined GC this month

how much time could you possibly spend here?

I think you made that story up... sorry

i mean cmon who says +reps

8. I was a member of 420 mag for a year before I got kicked, due to posting a link to outside info, they are way to strict at that site.

Someone who is baked, plz read the full post before replying, k thx. :smoking: