You know you smoke too much when...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tropicana, Jan 3, 2010.

1. you pretend to smoke a j out of rolled up paper at school..

continue! :hello:

2. There are many threads on this already btw.

3. i don't care if there a tons of threads on this...sorry if it bothers people. you know you've smoked too much pot when you've been looking for your cell phone in your pockets for 15 minutes, then you go back to your friends house to see if you left it there. They call it and it starts buzzing in your sweatshirt pocket which you neglected to look in cause it was under your coat and you forgot about it....lol. felt so stupid.

4. what part of nor cal you in man?

5. When your having a deep conversation with a pickle. (True story].

6. When you ask your friend "Yo did I leave my wallet at your house, cause I can't find it?? but you do, and it was in your pocket that you didn't check... Happens all the fuckin time.

7. when you pass out and leave half a bowl in your bong

8. you have more dealer numbers in your phone than girls

9. When you can smoke several grams of hash and barely feel it

or When you used to smoke about a quarter oz a day, and now you dont get stoned unless you wait all day and smoke a bunch at the end of the night just to get a 15 minute mild effect

10. i smoke a ridiculous amount, like im stoned all day.. and i still make an 8th last like 3-4, some times 5 days.. i dont see how a quarter ounce can be smoked in a day, unless youre smoking tons of ppl up, and smoking outta joints.

11. When you complain about sharks even though you know they arent there, but cant stop complaining them.

12. Three blunts will go through a 1/4 in 20 minutes.

13. you know you smoke to much when you have Pizza Hut on speedial.

14. I used to smoke literally all day long, and that's all I did was sit there and load bong hits one after the other for about 4 years, then it just stopped working so i took a couple month break and it didnt have too much of an effect on tolerance... That's not an over-statement, I actually weighed out the amount I would smoke per day and stick it in an over-sized pill container, the kind with monday through sunday on it made for keeping track of pills but the one I had was huge enough to fit a quarter ounce in each day, and I used it like a medication.

15. you know you smoke too much when you are always paranoid that your phone is going off when in reality it's still silent.

16. since your the motherfucking jesus of weed apparently, you will know that unless your rolling some massive blunts.. you can get more than 3 blunts out of a quarter.

17. lmao that blows son

18. you know you smoke too much when you always dream about having ridiculous amounts of weed and wake up and actaully get legit pissed cuz it wasn't real

19. Obviously. It could've been rolled into 14 mini blunts. That guy was asking how someone could go through a 1/4 in a day. Three blunts can be smoked in 20 minutes, three blunts can be rolled out of a 1/4. 14 blunts can be smoked in a day, too, but I was just stating a quick and easy way to smoke a 1/4 in a day.

20. too young