"you know you smoke too much weed when..."

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by caleg, Apr 17, 2009.

1. so i was talking to my friend today about t breaks heres his idea of a t break is "yea, i think im only gonna smoke one bowl a day for like a week.." anyone else got funny stories that make you realize your a bit of a chronic :p

2. When you cant remember the last time you ate or slept sober. Sadly, this happened to me over the past few weeks... til I took a 2-day tbreak, now im takin another 3 days off til 4/20 *smoking*
    Always a good idea to come back down to Earth for a few days when your always wandering around in a stoned daze... makes you appreciate MJ all that much more =]

3. when you go downstairsto make yourself some pizza for lunch. you take it out of the wrap, throw it on the plate and turn on the microwave. you come back 2 minutes later to see how your pizza is coming along, only to notice that its on the counter and you started the microwave without putting it in... FAIL

4. ......... when i find this thread interesting.

5. When you're like me and taking a good long 2 month T Break. Yeah, after a solid 6 months of smoking +3 times daily, it's time I had my first ever T Break. It's been a week yesterday, and it's not that bad. The first few days SUCKED, but now it's ok. I just get really sleepy with a lot of headaches.

That's when you know you smoke too much, haha.

6. Lol same here, kinda. But it was just the first ONE day, not few days thankfully. I kind of tapered off, went from like 3-4x daily to twice, then once on monday and none Tues or Wed. Thought I would make it thru til 4/20 sober, but I toked today, and now taking the next 3 days off.
    Anywho, the first day I was kinda tired, but I worked out and felt alot of energy but ate nothing all day til dinner, when I had just a tiny amount compared to usual. Wednesday tho, my normal appetite was back and i felt generally average again, lol.
    T-breaks rock thogh, exercise that willpower and be rewarded financially and euphorically :D

7. You know you smoke too much weed when....you have the munchies so often, you're takin' 3 shits a day, but are convinced you haven't shat in over a week. Man...:(

:bongin:

8. you run out of weed?

9. ...when you have a permanent lighter mark on the side of your thumb.

10. Classic.
    The tip of my thumb is like immune to any kind of burns, Haha.

Elend.

11. when you're zoning out and someone knows that saying the word "weed", instead of your name, will get your attention.

12. On the same note, putting the pizza in the oven, waiting twenty minutes and then being dissapointed as hell when you noticed you forgot to turn the oven on. I was so hungry.

13. When you forget when you are stoned and when you are sober. Lol.

14. when you forget where the weed thats in the bowl came from. lol happened last night, blunt roach. lol

15. happened to me when I did a 3 day straight wake n bake.. my tolerance built up so i was high, but only for like 30 mins then I was just like toasted for 4 hours and after that I wasn't sure if I was still high or not.

16. When you put the ice cream in the cupboard after you are finished with it.

17. when you travel more than 3 hours one way just to pick up some kush because everyone around you is selling mids

18. ahhahahaha i tried to only smoke one bowl and it did NOT work :smoking:

t-breaks are a bitch but they're well worth it if you can make it more than 5 days.

19. When the guys working the counter at 7-11 tell you that you smoke to much, cause you go in there everday to buy dutches.

When you walk up to the counter at 7-11 and the guy is already ringing up a grape dutch for you without even asking for one.

I love it, lol :smoke:

20. When you put the phone in the freezer.

I've ruined like 3 landlines from putting the phone down in the freezer when grabbing some munchies.