Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know you are a stoner when??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Nov 22, 2003.

1. You have STML more hours than not..

When some one says Doobie Brothers and you say, yea i have a few..

When the high lite of the day is getting stoned...

Who has more??

2. when someone says "Hi" to you on the street, and you say "not really, last i smoked was a few hours ago"

3. when you begin the week with one lighter and end with a completely different one

when you feel worse for breaking a pipe than watching a horrible car crash

when your house starts to look like a plant nursery

when more people you dont know visit your house on friday then people you do know the whole weed

when you make typos like that

when you cant figure out how to fix a lawn mower but can make a pipe out of bubble wrap ( ;) )

4. when...

u can make a awesome bong when u are riped after ur strait friend fucks it up

when u make crazy comments like u drink a cup of water and ur friend says "that water is like 2 days old" and u respond with " its better than no water from 4 days ago"

when u get done baking in ur car and get out for 30 mins and get back in and its like u smoked again

when ur cleaning ur room and u find ove 10grams of weed u never rembet having

your room is filled wit hempty cups and empty chip bags

5. When you post on this forum :D

6. haha, i actually have 2 empty totillas chip bags on my floor, and about 10000 water bottles all over the place! haha...guess im a stoner :p

7. when you find plenty of empty baggys in j00 room

8. When your garden has more mj plants than all the other plants put together!!!!!

When you turn your house into a green house filled with MJ plants!!!!!!

9. when your house smells like the ganja forest.

10. Shit im gonna go clean my room!

11. when you do the same tony hawk mission 56 times and are amazed your friend actually counted

FREAKIN MANUALS

12. when you come home from gettin stoned you started of with one lighter and end up with 20 cigs and 3 lighters.

when you lose your last bit of weed (or did i smoke it?)

13. When you just light up in the common room without giving a fuck at all. Wait that would be more of "you know you're a stoner alcoholic when..."

14. When by the time you have read all the above posts you forget what the thread was about ,stml,:D.

15. ROFLMAO!

16. when you choose weed over your gorgeous girlfriend, she was a bitch anyways so fuck it

17. when you're bored to death sitting somewhere look around and think "i could make something to smoke out of outta that" and actually start to think how you would do it :D

18. Hahahaha stml... Critter has it often!!!!

19. my favorite...

i would say when you prefer a joint over sex...