You know when your phone vibrates...

Discussion in 'General' started by lemon socks, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Well you guys know how when your phone vibrates when your high, and you check your phone and it never really did vibrate? well i have figured it out! it half vibrates but the gouvernement takes it back so you only get half a txt or call because they like fucking with stoners.

fucking gouvernement!!! we will get our revenge some day... some day....

• Like Like x 1
  2. are you fucking high?

3. There's a name for it..."Phantom Vibration Syndrome." Happens a lot when you're not high, too.

There's some pretty good theories about why it happens if you're interested in looking it up.

4. [​IMG]

be afriad man...:metal:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll have what he's having

6. Yeah, its more of itchy fingers syndrome. This would always happen when I was waiting for a call. You think you feel or hear your phone. Then you check it and its at your background, with no new info.

The Government wouldnt waste time blocking you messages, they would want you to respond, so they could catch you.

7. Hahaha this just sounds like a paranoid "everyone's out to get me" kinda post. I get paranoid too though on weed so not trying to be a dick towards you :p But yea...apparently it's a syndrome you get when you think your phone vibrates, even when you're sober. That too happens to me. It means you're developing cancer.

8. Haha I think you smoked a little too much bro.

9. I just put my phone by my vag that way if it vibrates its unmistakable and I win

• Like Like x 1
  10. So ridiculous.

11. holly hell this guy is high! haha I def want what this guys having

12. lulz.

+rep for the sheer hilarity, and randomness.

13. OP maybe it's cus your phone really didn't vibrate but you were having a mini stroke.

14. Turn the vibrator function off, keep 'em on their toes.