Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know what's the worst thing you can do in a session??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DraeDrizzl3, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Trying to match some regular with some exotic! I laugh at *****s and tell them to get the fuck if they try to match me with some reggie! :smoke:

2. When someone bull farts the pipe..

(Coughing into the mouth piece sending the bud everywhere)

3. when some retard knocks the bong over and breaks it or spills bong water all over you.

4. When somebody tries to hold the blunt

5. HAHAHHAHAAH reggie bush....

6. Not get high enough. But that's easily curable... ;)

7. Masturbating

8. When someone puts a hole in the damn blunt!

9. #9 S0UR, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao!

10. When someone holds the blunt/joint while telling a story that seems to never end, and you just stare aimlessly at the joint/blunt watching it burn and waste weed.

11. Worst thing I've seen was a guy ashing a blunt into the mouthpiece of a bong...and dropping the blunt into the bong water :/

I got pulled over for speeding on the hwy and had all my stash and my friends bag confiscated. We were issued possession and speeding tickets too.

12. Oh God! Babysitters fuck with my buzz

13. #13 hydromanDWC, Jun 11, 2011
    parking ticket bitch they get passed next round, fixes everything

14. #14 imaB, Jun 11, 2011
    Fucking genius!

15. Knock over the weed -_-

16. When people want to roll a blunt with your dank when all you want to do is rip the bong.

17. #17 hydromanDWC, Jun 11, 2011
    Lol tell them to buzz off if they don't want a free bong rip lol

18. when someone drops a load into your 4 ft acrylic peice.. thems fightin words

19. wet the blunt/joint!

20. Soaking the mouthpiece on a bong/vape/pipe or the end of a joint/blunt. No one wants a side of saliva with their weed! Haha I've got this one buddy who sucks every piece like a fucking dick everytime he rips. Bugs the crap out of me haha