You know what we could really use, right about now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rip out God, Mar 6, 2011.

1. #1 Rip out God, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    Zombie apoclypse. Radical cannibalistic anarchy in the streets. Pandemonium, confusion and chaos.

Awwwuuuuuhhh yeeeeeeaaaaah.
    C'mon... You know you want too :eek:

2. Mass explosions and flying body parts FTW!

3. im down!
    id survive

4. Im definitely down. Hve the highest point in the whole area in my backyard. Plus an artillery waiting to be used.

5. I'd go buy a kalishnakov and as much ammo as I could buy. Then I'd just rob these losers for their food.

What are you looking at? It's the fucking apocolypse.:rolleyes:

6. come by my place last.....save me a bunch of time and effort....

7. do you know what you could really use? some counselling.

8. What's that gotta do with zombies? :)

9. I'm not down. you guys are retarded if you think you're going to survive that. take a look at those hollywood movies you worship. notice how many people are zombies. notice how many people are alive...like 5 or 6... do math

10. Well if it went down like the movies, you'd probably be one the first to go with that sort of attitude.

I'd be one of the last survivors to wander off into the sunset while the credits roll with the possibility of a sequel :cool:.

11. i dunno i just saw the opportunity to be an asshole and had to take it :(

12. #13 hiimhi, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    It will probably happen sooner or later...shit, they created a cell and they've revealed enough information on that video to reveal to a smart mad scientist of how to do it...
    If they can create a cell, and they can already create viruses and basteria/parasites...they can certainly create a zombie virus/parasite/whatever.

careful what you wish for OP.

13. i bet you a bar of rep i'd last longer than you ;)

14. I'll take that wager. What sort of training and knowledge do you have? and what's your current state of physical fitness?

15. I don't know man, I got shit to do tonight..

16. i will be purchasing a 22 cal with thousands of rounds of ammo within the next month actually. im healthy thats all u need to know, niqqa :devious:

17. No...

We could all use some tigerblood so we can win.

18. Yeah, I'd definitely live longer than you.

I already have some of that!

19. Right off the bat i would hop in my car and drive a couple hours up north to my cottage in the woods. Then go into the town there acquire guns and a crossbow (the home hardware sells guns) acquire some propane tanks, large containers for water, non perishable food, and lots of wood. Board up the windows and reinforce the doors. No zombies gunna fuck with me. Last resort i could take my boat across the lake where there is an island, camp the fuck out there.