Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know what Sucks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Go-Rizla, Aug 23, 2009.

1. I can only get weed from one guy in town right now.
    His weed sucks.
    It looks nice, but it takes 2 or 3 bowls to get high. :(

I'm so upset, I needed to share that. It might be time for a T Break.

2. mabe your tolerance is getting higher? mabe try a t-break

edit:

haha just saw the end of your post.. sorry im still high :smoke::smoke:

3. u could hit up some friends from different towns by you.... if u know anyone lol... :D

4. lucky the stuff where i live takes like 5 cones to get blazed

5. 3 bowls to get high >.> that sounds like some pretty low shit, 3 bowls should get even the worst tolerance person high unless you have a tiny ass bowl.

6. Lol? 3 bowls? i smoked like 10-15 bowls to get "High" like 2-3 bowls gives me a nice buzz and i live in canada and get dankkk like O.G Kush for 45 a qaud

7. def may be time for a t break.... smoking 10-15 bowls to get high thats a bit redic....

8. I tend to do this all the time with my buddies ..infact we do it everytime we toke up.

9. i take t breaks every 3 weeks since april, best idea i've ever had. 2 hits from a one hitter gets me flying on the day i break my t break haha

10. To OP: stop complaining, I wish I had your dealer sice all of my connects are either away for the summer or locked up.. I'm sober as fuck but like coming here for the pictures. it's like watching the food channel when you're hungry

11. That's why I only smoke blunts cause no matter how shitty the weed is after a blunt I'm always fucked up!:smoking:

12. haha im pretty sure if 10 to 15 bowls arnt doing it for that guy, a blunts not going to do much unless its for himself...