Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know what i really hate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, Nov 24, 2014.

1. When i buy good bud, like way too good, i smoke like lets say a .5 of a gram i feel fine.
    but the high is not enough, i like to be stoned, ( buzzed, high, stoned)

So I would roll another one, problem is after that it sneaks up on me and its too late, i litterally fall asleep, waisting my bud which is very expensive so i get pissed,

i may sound like a dumb ass but what are some good ways of helping myself with self controll and the urge to smoke more?    And not fall asleep, because, in the past when I was outside I felt like going home but i was chilling with my hombre's and when i was coming down from the high i felt awake and rested again,   also i like to make fat joints, but, I use tabbaco for a filler because if i make a joint of pure weed im out, and im one that like to finish the damn thing, dont ask, its an ocd thing i cant stand unfinished things let it be knitted socks or uneven cooked food from the microwave, sorry i got off topic anywase id like advice on how to help my urge to smoke after i just smoked,

i cannot stop my self its a cycle( buy weed, go home, smoke, smoke more, pass out, sleep for 6-7 hours even if i just woken up in the am,wake up, smoke, smoke more, pass out) like that and its really making me waste my stash, which pisses me right off. oh, and the sleep thing, too.  

Thanks,

Mike

2. You need to get up, move around and distract your mind. let the THC kick in before you smoke more. Keep smoking small portions and space them out. maybe create a chart/schedule for your intake to follow? space out hits 3-6 minutes apart. TV also works for distractions if you're lazy :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wait a few minutes after bowls or jays or whatever your smoking

4. I used to have the same problem as you then it got way too expensive to smoke like that, so I found things to distract myself from doing it, I would mostly pick up my mobile and go through the Apps to see what needed deleted or read my email or just play a game or whatever, it works at keeping my hands busy and my mind distracted so that I didn't need to smoke as often, also if you're into reading I find that passes a lot of time and makes you feel naturally tired, it doesn't really matter what it is, you've got to find something to do.

5. You could make yourself a little waterbottle bong. Super cheap and the high will hit you much much faster.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Try smoking sativa buds instead of indica 

7. Try smoking sativa buds.... Or move to mids.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Use a bong or a pipe. Joints waste a lot and you can't really ration the amount of weed to use like you would with a bowl piece.

9. tl;dr

"you know what I really hate?"

smoking too much?