You know what I really fucking hate? The term "Reverse Discrimination"

Discussion in 'General' started by bronco, May 28, 2009.

1. Reverse discrimination.

As in "Reverse Discrimination Case Could Pose Problems for Sotomayor".

Discrimination Case Could Pose Problems for Sotomayor - Yahoo! News

So if its discrimination against white people, its "Reverse Discrimination". Am I the only one that sees the bullshit in this?

Whites hating on minorities: Discrimination.

Minorities hating on whites: Reverse discrimination.

Ergo, only white people are capable of discrimination. Fuck that shit, if a man hates another man based on the color of his skin that is discrimination. White on black, latino on asian, fuck it albino on eskimo whatever the fuck race you are its DISCRIMINATION. Whites arent the only ones capable of it, though the term "Reverse Discrimination" would have you believe that.

The term "Reverse Discrimination" is discrimination in itself.

2. well, thats the world we live in. us whites fuck everything up, and its our fault that we have better opportunities because we take the time to go to school, learn the main language of trade here, go to college, advance ourselves.. the devil isnt red.. he's obviously white, since we fuck everything up.

3. I understand that slavery and segregation kept minorities down and it will take a while to make us completely equal. But as it is black people can succeed (take a look at obama he was on wellfare when he was a child) but often don't. Now this is a personal choice that i have no problem with but what i do have problems with is when minorities try to blame their problems on the white devil. change takes effort from all we have changed the system so that you can succeed now you have to utilize that. We cant just hand you success

4. Most people only want true equality when it's convenient.
    A sad truth.