You Know What A Fucked Up Feeling Is? I Just Harvested My Grow, Alone... Lonely World...

Discussion in 'General' started by RetarrrdedTexas, Sep 13, 2014.

1. im sitting here on the internet....... i look to my left and there's 7 branches of MJ drying... i look to my left and a mixed drink, and half drinkin beer.......

not a woman in sight.....barely in thought...

look, you dont want this world..... all the people out there... who think it's glamorous...it's not.

it's a lonely world, looking over your shoulder, thinking your own brother might take you down.

i'm just saying.

2. ok i admit, its looking a little more glamorous, watching these branches turn crystally as it drys (terpines turning to crystals)........

i have to do this 4 more times in the next 2 months (different stains finishing at different times)

i need females. lol.....

3. #3 MandalaSmoker, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Uhh you want to be growing alone if at all possible.Loose lips sink ships, maybe if you had a woman you would understand that.

Okay that came off as rude.I'm not trying to sound like that I j ustwould prefer if no one got arrested and sent to prison for marijuana.

Now I get what you mean.Well a life of poverty or a lonely life from time to time Id choose to grow.

You gotta survive man and I don't think a woman would care to even talk to me at the moment.

4. thanks for the reply.

man i dont know what this crazy thread is, it's like my soul, pouring out...

i''ve been smoking dampish buds from my harvest and drinking red wine, .........god..... that sounds like i'm some fucking spoiled fucking idiot, fucking spoiled kid.

and i am..... i grew up in a country club.  and now, i'm some fucking nobody...... because i made myself that..... seperated myself from life, became a hermit, just taking care of plants, and watching them grow, and being alone.

i guess i'm really just mad at myself, because i let myself become secluded from everyone....it's a hard way... my shit, i give props to all the people who cultivate out there, on small and large scale, because, either way.....you gotta be a ghost!

i feel like a ghost.  there's no ONE. NO ONE. i can talk to., no one i can just be like hey.. you wanna go hang out, you wanna go fishin?

there's a couple of people who have seen my work.... my brother, and one other...... 

and i fret about what they may say......THIS IS NO EFIL!@

5. I know this was a long response sorry.

I'm not very social either and it's kinda hard to figure out what I can do to meet people.I have an xbox one and that is how I'm making friends now.

They are some of the best friends I've had besides being able to actually do other stuff besides game or chat but it is nice.

It's perfectly fine to experience finer things in life.You just have to make sure it doesn't turn you into a self-centered individual only caring for those things and themselves. I drink lambic, wine, and when I can I smoke the best weed I can get ahold of.

We all make mistakes and negative people (probably with a low quality of life)like to use this against others.I know they may be humans but they are a negativity.We need to always try and be nice however one may be able to.

Try and get out there somewhere where you feel atleast somewhat comfortable.Go to a few weed friendly locations and maybe start from there.Just don't tell em you grow.

6. Cheer up, Buttercup. :cool: