You know the economy is bad when....

Discussion in 'General' started by Kingof781, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm well aware of what addiction is. I'm also aware that that's not what I'm dealing with I can stop at any time I want I do stop anytime I want. I only roll when I don't have work teh next day so thats usually only like every other weekend.
    That's your opinion where as I would eat puke any day of the week before huffing gas or shooting dope.

Why would you throw away 5gs away? Thats wasteful.

2. fair enough - if you want that mahoooooosive rush then bosh down 8 at once but be prepared for your body to reject that hit of MDMA

but personally i'd never eat my own puke or anyone elses for that matter - not even for a "rush"

3. How much does e go for these days? 700 pills in one year, and you're worried about $80?

Yeah, I think I smell bullshit too.

4. Because trucks arent free, sometimes you have to call your losses and move on.

5. No offense, you are one sick fuck.

6. the problem is you took 8 rolls. step up the quality

7. I strated rolling when my old roomate was selling them. We'd roll everynight as much as we wanted and sell mor ethe next day to pay the bills it eventually caught up to us and we lost our apartment due to it. But for a good 8 months probably a little more we were extacy kings, it was probably the best time of my life.
    And yeah now that I wokr 2 jobs just to SCRAPE by legally i do care about $80. Back then i woudn't give a shit about it cause i wasnt paying for it nor did i have to work for it.

8. 365 / 7 = 52 (give or take)...

52 / 2 = 26 (every other weekend)

700 / 26 = 26 (give or take)

9. You may think im a sick fuck, but everyone i was with last night, KNEW i was having a good time.

nooo no no before i had a job and lived in a diff apartment i did it EVERYDAY i didnt have to care about teh next day cause all i knew was gunna happen was i was gunna roll again

10. I have a feeling one day he won't be wondering shit if this keeps up because he won't be able to do much more than drool on himself and make random grunting noises.

11. You do realize that you are doing nothing but prove my point?

?

12. so if somebody came up to you on street and dared you to eat your own puke for $80 you would?...?...?

13. Exactly!!

14. u didn't see the thread where the dood shit his pants and sat in it for an hour for his room mate to get out the apt so he could wash?

fuckin nasty as hell

15. That was a troll...he made like five different threads about how he shit his pants in awkward situations

And his name was "I Love Poop" or something like that

16. haha i remember that!:D

17. wow.. wtf. i had an x who ate shrooms puked up right away and PICKED thru it and ate them, which that was fucking disgusting enough. but eating the whole bowl.. ugh... the thread the bleezie mentioned is very true... ugh... but yeah ..u probably have a hole in ur brain big enough to fuck from 'that much e" but wow... i guess thats just me but i wouldnt have done this let alone posted about it....

18. Point being sometimes you do gross shit and everything turns out awesome.
    I didnt waste $80.
    I rolled my balls off.
    I had a great time.
    And I truly respect working for a dollar now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.