you know it's guerilla season when...

Discussion in 'General' started by trich0me$, Mar 29, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. Lol reminds me of just a month and a half ago i went to the store by my parents out in the country to get mason jars. As i grabbed the last pack of good size jars i seen a gang of country stoners walk toward me and one says to the leader "hey i think hes here for the same reason." Made me laugh my ass off as i strolled past with the last case. It made sense cause im sure many others start a big round for in and outdoor here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. What's a "country store"?? Just a store in the Country?

3. One of us is to high to read or type im not into the spesifics but theres like 4 farmer stores in that town you could call that and people probably wont correct you

• Like Like x 2
  4. I was referring to the picture it says "country store"

I was just wondering what that was, I don't know what a farmer store is either tbh is it like a nursery or gardening store?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well then we have our answer, im high as balls this morning making music(so im extra stoned.) Youre totally right though, i feel like some people would call it that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #8 trich0me$, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Yeah, don't go into the garden/hydroponics store wearing dread locks, one of those hats with the green, red and yellow colors .. and a buncha potting soil, fertilizer .. grow lights .. etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Codeword for:
    Arrest me! I'm a rebellious youth and I hate the government and Legalize, monnn!

Not that there's anything wrong with that .. but ......
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nothing for nothing but it might not be pot at all :p
    There is a flower with a similar leaf to pot plants and grows almost exactly the same. Smells the same. Difference being it grows a white flower at the top rather than a nug. Maybe it's a flower and they could. Care less. I've seen grows in back lawns with 5 mega plants tucked inside a garden full of those white flowers. I've looked them up it starts with a cl but I'm too lazy to search again... (Yet I'll write this long post. How contradicting)

Or it could just be a farmer like myself that just doesn't give a fuck

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/perpetual-closet-grow.1434897/

• Like Like x 1