You Heard It Here First... Syracuse Next Year

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by adamti91, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Not to be this year after a tough loss to Villanova, but Syracuse Orange will win the Big East regular season next year and I almost guarantee a run to the Elite 8. How can that be?

This year they were without leading scorer from a year ago Eric Devendorf, outside shooter Andy Rautins (both out with injuries), and we are bringing in one of the most highly recruited freshman in the country next year.

Add this to freshman combo Flynn and Greene (second in freshman duo scoring behind Beasley and... whoever else is in his duo haha, let's be honest he probably scores all the points), Paul Harris, Onuaku emerging as an inside presence, and Jardine and Jackson getting time off the bench, the lineup looks to be amazing next year. Even Ongaenaut is playing well at times this year (his dunk vs. Marquette... AHHHH unreal).

Peace.
    See you this time next year.

2. i was thinking the same thing
    i started watching college basketball when Melo got that national championship, so ever since then ive loved the orange

3. I saw Villanova vs. Syracuse earlier this year at the dome... i think cuse lost by like 10 or something....:(

and also i was at a few games when melo was still at cuse. I have also seen Sixers vs. Nuggets when Iverson (my favorite player haha) was still on the sixers and melo on the nuggets...

4. Yeah, I started watching them that year they won. I went to a few games that year and years following (not this year or last year though). I was there on senior day when Jim Boeheim won his 700th game! Carrier Dome is sick, it sent NCAA attendence records twice when I was there. Now it's just a waiting game until next year.... and if we win the NIT along the way that'd be nice too haha.

5. I don't follow basketball much but I live an hour north of Syrcacuse. lol