You have to try this out

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ancientmutai, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Next time after toking, go take a walk outside, but not in the nature, go to urban areas, some place with modern buildings, cars, lights etc.
    Now walk between all these structures and try to imagine that you are a citizen of the Middle Ages or some other period centuries before ours. Do not try to forget that you are from the 21st century, because trying to forget something is near impossible. Just look around and imagine you're seeing these objects for the first time. This is something that i find very difficult to do when sober, but it is possible after smoking. I ended up looking at every single common thing with complete fascination, a wonderful feeling :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. "At any street corner the feeling of absurdity can strike any man in the face."
    -Albert Camus

• Like Like x 1
  3. i'd rather pretend i'm jewish and walk into a bank looking for a job

• Like Like x 1
  4. alien mountains fa sho

5. maybe i should try this out and be fascinated with the architectural artistry :thumbsup:

6. There are these people who gather at an oval just down my street each weekend. They dress up in medieval kinda fighting armor and have fights with metal swords. The gear they wear looks really heavy and I'm impressed they can move so well while wearing it. If I walked past these guys I'd hardly even need to pretend I'm in the Middle Ages :p.