you have to pick one or else flesh eating bacteria will kill everyone on the planet

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I couldnt care less about that stupid statue.

2. I picked bacterial holocaust. I am hoping that my micro degree will get me and my loved ones through. Good luck to the rest of you folk :)

3. So a statue, a african child who is already going to die anyway, or kill everyone? I chose kill everyone.

4. I'd blow up the scientist.

5. how bout if you already had flesh eating bacteria and kicked its ass???

[​IMG]

6. If for some unknown reason the fate of the world was decided by me, the child would have to go. I honestly don't care either way, but the random child would probably die soon anyway and its no fun living if your suffering all the time anyway. Plus, the statue of liberty doesn't just blow up on its own. Someone would've had to blown it up. Which means more "terrorism". Everyone hates security and policing now, imagine if someone blew up the fucking statue of liberty. It's not only a statue. If it was everyone wouldn't know what the statue of liberty was. Its the statue of liberty.

If you're important enough to have the fate of humanity in your hands, the options are 1. End it, 2. Keep it the same so progress can be made, or 3. Make it harder to live with unnecessary policing, shouts of terrorism, and everything else that comes from the result of blowing up the fuckin statue of liberty. Easy choice. Random kid that was probably miserable and was gonna die soon anyway, removed.

7. Statues can fuck off.

8. Well I'm not gunna destroy human kind..

So I have to choose the greater of two positives..

Blow up a symbol of Immigration and freedom for said immigrants..

Or put an starving African child out of his misery... Hmm.

Can We choose both?

9. Shit i'd plant a bomb on the statue to prevent a bacterial holacaust...i hate them fuckers.
    I'd probably kill some poor kid if it was the only option.

BUT more than likely i would shoot this evil scientist that approaches me.