You have to admit...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 0 Darth Vader 0, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Lil Wayne is one of the hottest rappers out still...this dude just say's the stupidits shit and its funny as hell....he makes my ears feel like pussie's and his words are like a virgin girl licking me....

2. Bet it makes you feel weird in your pants

3. Lil sucks. matter of fact most of rap does suck dick. I just hate rap all together pretty much

4. Nope...Same shriveled 1.3 inch robot penis down there

5. I listen to the white mans rap. It's called deathcore.

6. I think most mainstream rap is complete shit.
    Curren$y, Wiz khalifa (some stuff), and tupac is where it's at.

7. Oh boy, you sure opened a can of worms. I hope you're proud of yourself.

[​IMG]

Did anyone know there was a movie called Can of Worms? Neither did I :eek:

8. mainstream rap is trash and gay ass fake pussies....stick to *****s like cass, ar-ab,razaq,etc

9. [​IMG]

You just named three of the most mainstream rappers out there. Only Tupac is a bit better because he's actually a damn good rapper, but his image has been ruined because every one and their mother says "2pac" or "Biggie" when they are asked what rap they like.

How bout Mos Def, Onyx, fuckin some old school Ice Cube?

But hey "Taylor Gang" til I die, right? :laughing:

10. Can't get much more mainstream than that.

11. Dpryde mars music!

12. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHe5fxS3dA&feature=related"]Public Enemy - Fight the Power[/ame]

Here ya go.

13. lil wayne is garbage. he was good back with the hot boys but now he sucks. chip da ripper, ab soul, the cool kids, and smoke dza is where its at

14. that a bowl with 3 drops of honey oil, 6 bits of blue dream full melt hash, and some of the best organic outdoor weed known to man really fucks you up.

15. Only rapper that I listen to is Eminem.

16. Emo music sucks

17. #17 tyty420, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I listen to that mixtape every time I toke

18. [​IMG]

If you consider Curren$y a mainstream rapper than you do not understand the definition of mainstream.

Also was this thread written 3 years ago? Lil Wayne, hot?? now??? I dont think so.

19. #20 SotalyTober, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Auto-tune sucks. I use to think lil wayne was decent until I listened to real rap; like tupac and Biggie...Listen to tupacs lyrics...honestly they are fucking amazing. He is the best rapper of all time.

Edit: i'm not one of those Tupac and Biggie groupies, I hardly listen to ethier. I'm just saying that they are pure lyrical geniuse and where amazing at what they did.