Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have the munchies right now..what are you eating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mackster, Sep 13, 2009.

1. jimmy john's, domino's oven baked sandwiches, chinese food

cereal, kettle cooked potato chips, soda, beer, arizona iced teas, pop tarts

anything?

2. a footlong philly cheesesteak and lots of cap'n crunch, so delicous lol

3. you guys are fatasses... HAHA. i just ate 2 cheddar brats and a steak. :D:smoke:

4. hot cheetoz & cream cheese.. :D
    met only one fat dude who doez the same thing

5. Two word... Taco Bell. :hello:

6. just finished curry chicken with rice.. very tasty...a bit spicy tho

7. trail mix fruit and nut bar, chocolate chip cookies, glass of milk

8. haaa i think i already posted on this. but right now its oreos n milks and goldfish a nice dr. pepper aah

9. i had like 3 halloween oreos with some no name cola earlier..i swear i entered a total crash zone like 10 min later..im seriously layin off that shit..before i wake up one morning with cankles and whatnot

10. oh dude! chicken curry is the best when you have the munchies its like a blast of flavours + spicyness , but having it too spicy can sorta be a buzzkill sometimes!:smoke:

11. Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!

12. Wheat Thins + Peanut Butter

13. Damn bros, u guys have some major munchies attacks, but... so do I. :rolleyes:

Exercise is a must for one who loves bud..

14. ARGHHH i wish they sold this cereal in australia...it is the best with/without the munchies.

yeah excersize is a must esp cardio workouts i do mainly skipping as i found jogging pretty dull

15. A salad with almonds, and 2 popsicles.

16. piece of toast with pb and j on it, sliced pepperchinis, and a cup full of vanillia ice cream and cap'n crunch

17. these delicious blueberries. theyre so fucking good. im mad no one told me how good they are.

18. :laughing:

19. jalapeno kettle cooked potato chips

mmmmmm.....