You have high tolerance?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by WhereIsMJ, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I am fucking cursed. Only those with high tolerance relate because I can't get high. I mean, I use for anxiety and I absolutely get high and feel it, I guess it's just the intensity? It's about to by my birthday I really want to feel higher. I really hate taking huge dabs, since they fucking hurt but Any tips please fam how can I increase, like if you eat a mango but none of that bullshit come on I looked it up too. Thanks everyone :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. T break? I know many people think smoking a shitload is the way to go, but i stand by my method.

Screw joints and blunts, go with pipes, bongs or vaporizers. Take a hit, wait and see where that gets you, rinse and repeat until you are satisfied. If you start to come down, take a booster hit.

iMO the key is smoking as little as possible to get the desired effect.

Rarely ever takes me more than 2-3 its to reach my goal. Try that to keep your tolerance down. But if you smoke constantly and everyday, you cant get around building your tolerance.

I know that isnt what you want to hear, but i know of no instant solution, so t break until your birthday?

• Like Like x 5
  3. take a break bro. i love weed man but sometimes i get so tired of the feeling that i just dont light it for some time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Take a tbreak or just cut way back. I didn't do a tbreak exactly, I just cut way back. It's been about 6 weeks or so and I noticed the change about three weeks in. Now a small bong hit gets me ripped. I stopped dabs as well because they are a tolerance destroyer. The anti Christ of tolerance hammering madness. So if you're going dab, you're going to have a shitty fucking tolerance. No ifs, ands, buts or mango eating stupidity will fix or ease said madness as you have found out. You do the dirt, you're gonna hurt....

As far as anxiety and what not goes, chasing the high for the sake of getting high leads to more anxiety, more ganja and a higher tolerance. I stopped getting baked so often and I am back to where I like it. that helped with my own anxiety and that is something I like far more then being high all day long for the sake of getting high. My anxiety is far easier to deal with when the medication I take actually works. :metal:

5. Tolerance break.
    No other way IMO.

6. Just thought I'd throw this out there. If your taking an SSRI for anxiety or depression it can really fuck up your high. Used to take Lexapro and Welbutrin for depression but noticed I wasn't getting very high. I decided to stop taking them after eating some very strong fungus and getting absolutely no effect while everyone else was busy watching the grass breathe:hippie:. The whole thing kinda wierded me out so I quit taking them, 2 weeks later I was getting high as a fucking kite... Fungus worked too:D.

BUT DON"T STOP TAKING MEDS UNLESS YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT EM! I knew that my depression was situation based not chemical, so stopping them wasn't a big deal. But if they're keeping the shotgun out of your mouth, please don't stop taking them just to catch a better buzz.

7. Gravity bong dab

8. Introduce Omega 3 into your diet.

And concentrates send your tolerance into orbit. Kinda sucks. Turned into an expensive habit for me since I exclusively dab.