Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You Have Got to See This

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vader Haze, Oct 12, 2008.

1. I stumbled across this on You Tube. Im Blowed Away right now, but this Shit had me crying its SOO FUNNYY.

This Dude is Trippin Out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfL3qSjJriU&feature=related

Ahh Yes, Can you Please send rescue? I think we're OD'ing on MARIJAUNA. Im Dead. Im Dying Please Come. Are you Coming? OK I lyed the First time, There IS a Gun in the House along with some Vicodins,(my wife has a habit) Please come! Time is Going by REALLY REALLY REALLY Slow. Im dying, my wifes barley breathing. Are you coming? Please Come !... Whats the Score of the Red Wings Game?

Oh my God You have got to be Kidding me!!!!

2. welcome to 5yrs ago

3. this is true.

however, I could not imagine ever being that stoned. Like holy fuck. i've done some funny shit, like put on clothes inside out or tried to put the wrong shoe on the wrong foot, tried to cook things on a stove that wasn't on, forgotten the bong out in the car, etc, etc

i have never fucking been so high i thought i was DEAD. fuckin pass me whatever that mother fucker was having, i'll take 2

fuckin see the moon inside the back of my head or soemthing

4. I overdosed on thc before and it was horrible. I slept for 3 days straight and on the 4th day still felt fucked up.

Those 3 days are nonexistent, such a weird feeling.

5. Just one thing, no you didn't. Or if you did, it wasn't because of the thc.

6. Agreed.

7. It's not possible for a human to overdose on weed. You'd have to consume like, your body-weight in weed in a very short time period. Can't be done, you were just really burnt out.

8. never seen it before, but i could only stand listening to the first minute of that...

thats embarrasing as hell for that dude, what a pussy

9. And I always thought that cops knew weed wasn't that bad. God this guy is a fucking retard.

10. My friends and myself smoked quite a bit this friday and one of them thought she was gonna die >.< ended up feeling sick all day

11. hahah this pops up on the city like every couple months.

12. ha this happened in dearborn mi its the city closest to me the first time i heard about this i was rolling and i almost died. he is a idiot......